Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming What is your favourite game on VR?

Lil Witchy Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
If you have a VR headset you may have quite a few games on it that you have played over time. Of all the games you have played on the VR headset, which would you say is your favourite?

At the moment, I have not had the time to use the VR headset we have but I hope to at some point. My kids are loving Beat Saber though.

Well, I do not own a VR set, I have never in my life used a VR but this is something I am looking forward to buy this year. I have not experienced Virtual Reality or Augmented Reality but I would really like to experience. They sell Chinese made cheap VR sets but the VR from good brands are really expensive.

I love doing the POV tours but some of them make me dizzy. Train rides are cool! Never thought of visiting my childhood home or neighborhood.

I have VR glasses, but I don't use them very often because I don't have time, but I have several games. For example, my best game is Job Simulator and I downloaded it because I saw a lot of funny videos on the Internet of streamers playing it. And I also like it, but playing it myself is not so fun

I am yet to try a VR game though, maybe one of these days I might give it a try to see what the hype is really about.

I love playing action games on VR. I used to play far cry 1 and 2 back then when I was still in school, and it felt so real as if I was in the game.

My favorite game in virtual reality is Half-Life: Alyx. As a long-time fan of the Half-Life series, stepping into City 17 and experiencing the world of Black Mesa in immersive VR was a dream come true.

If you have a VR headset you may have quite a few games on it that you have played over time. Of all the games you have played on the VR headset, which would you say is your favourite?

At the moment, I have not had the time to use the VR headset we have but I hope to at some point. My kids are loving Beat Saber though.
Actually its tough for me to play on VR headset I prefer to played on PlayStation in other to adapt easier

Back