Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is your favourite drink?

As usual, just as I don't have a favorite food, I also do not have a favorite drink, though I tend to drink coke a lot more often, then there are periods I usually take apple drinks.

I love drinking yogurt, any brand as long as it is thick and of good quality. Another drink that I love to take are juices, like orange and apple juices

I sometimes prepare a drink with cumin seeds at home and you also need to add soda in it

My Go-to drink is lemonade and its the best too and I dislike having cold carbonated drinks and these are so bad for our health so I stay away from these

There are many. First is tea and then I also like Orange juice and also sugarcane juice

I love apple juice. The main reason is that I make my own juice, so it is always natural and much tastier than the one sold in the store. It's also almost free

My favorite drink would be lassi and its made from curd and we can add salt or sugar or both and also black pepper powder

My favorite drink was mountain dew and I always enjoy taken it because it not because it was cheap or it's available everywhere no its because of it's ingredients and it was low in sugar and I don't like much sugar drinks.

What your opinion?

I don't usually have favorites, I just like taking an cold soft drink that is sweet. Though at the moment I am seriously trying to manage how I take sweet things. So I take more of water.

My favorite would be Lassi which is " a flavored iced yogurt drink that may be either sweet or salted." I got this from Google to make it easier for everyone to understand LOL

I love apple juice because I made it at home when I was a child. In fact, homemade juice is very different in taste from store-bought juice. I still buy juice, but when I come to my parents' house, I always drink the juice they made

I love apple juice because I made it at home when I was a child. In fact, homemade juice is very different in taste from store-bought juice. I still buy juice, but when I come to my parents' house, I always drink the juice they made
Home made juice is the best, it's a lot more healthier than the ones found in stores. Those ones in the stores have been refined

I also prefer Home made fresh juice as the packaged juice is full of sugar and preservatives and not good for health

Horlicks in Milk is my favorite drink. I have it once in a day but it's my favorite

Back