Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is you favourite weather conditions?

I also like the hot season, but not as hot as this summer because in such conditions it is impossible to even lie down. I'm constantly sweating and it's unpleasant. I like the temperature not higher than 30 degrees and then you can do a lot and it relaxes

My favorite weather condition was rainy season because it's Cool and I enjoy the weather by playing games and watching movies at and I use to play online games with foreign player's

For me l do prefer the hot seasons. The reason for this is that one can continue doing their activities on the sun provided they can put on some protective gears like the hat, loose clothes and so on.
Unlike the rain season whereas people needs to stay at home during heavy rainfall because most workplaces close down to pave way for the rains fast.
Actually you are right and I believed with your words and I am also that type I prefer the hot seasons for me to continue for activities any time I like and the way I feel.

Back