Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What is the weather like today?

Its raining since morning so I am really enjoying this fantastic weather
Oh wow, today was a sunny day for us. It would have been nice if we had rain today though.

Weather is hot and humid and mercury is touching almost 42C again and its almost impossible to work in the sun

Oh wow, today was a sunny day for us. It would have been nice if we had rain today though.
I believe we have gradually been getting rain these past few weeks. Plus there used to be breeze at nights too.

Another day and its so hot and humid here and there is not even a single cloud in the sky

Not so much good but it's raining so I Monday like it. The weather not so much encouraging

What’s your weather like where you are?

It’s been not only the longest hot summer on record, but also the hottest autumn (so far) here in the UK.

This is due to the El Nino effect as well as global warming as explained in the article.

Wonder whether we’ll be having a mild or freezing summer…
It's been so chill here lately

It's so hot and humid again with not even a single cloud in the sky. The mercury is touching 42C and its expected to stay like that at least till Friday or even next week
It’s hot and humid here today too. It’s 93 degrees, but feels like 97 degrees(f).

The nice weather today is perfect for a leisurely stroll in the park or a relaxing afternoon picnic.

We are still in the early mornings so I can't really say for now. But the weather reports said it might probably rain today then again it's also possible there might be no rain in the end.

We are still in the early mornings so I can't really say for now. But the weather reports said it might probably rain today then again it's also possible there might be no rain in the end.
I woke up this morning and noticed the gloomy weather over here too. It might rain this morning, which will not be good for businesses on a Monday.

I woke up this morning and noticed the gloomy weather over here too. It might rain this morning, which will not be good for businesses on a Monday.
Oh wow, at the moment the sun is shining hard, but am still getting notifications saying it would rain, so let's see how it goes.

The heat is still increasing day by day. It has become the only source of income the only source of income for the people who do field work. Being in a manufacturing unit, I feel the heat is too much these days, not allowing the operators to work with their full efficiency.

It’s been not only the longest hot summer on record, but also the hottest autumn (so far) here in the UK.

This is due to the El Nino effect as well as global warming as explained in the article.

Wonder whether we’ll be having a mild or freezin

It’s currently hot.
Yesterday night it was cold.
Two days ago it was also cold.

It’s currently hot.
Yesterday night it was cold.
Two days ago it was also cold.

Where do you live?
We have hot weather during the day as well as at night. It's hard to live without AC here these days. I pity people who don't own AC and have to live under a ceiling fan. It's hard for them to survive this weather.

It's been so hot here in Egypt, I think someone puts me on grill , so shiny and Humidity also seems to be high , May god save us ❤️❤️

Featured Articles

Back