Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What is HTML?

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) is the standard language used to create and design web pages. It provides the structure and layout for web content, using tags to define elements like headings, paragraphs, links, and images. If you want to learn programming, or coding, you will have to learn various kinds of languages and HTML is one of them. Actually, it is the basic step to learn programming.

For a long time, HTML was too much for me. Never got enough chance to learn it those days.

Now that YouTube has everything, we can learn a lot.

There's a lot of great resources out there for learning HTML. Some of my favorites include W3Schools and MDN.

Also, for anyone interested, using online editors can be a terrific way to get started if you don't want to set up anything locally yet. One I like to use is CodePen.

Actually you are right and I am also interested in those aspects but I never give a try but may be I will start following up on YouTube very soon.

Back