Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

What game do you play the most?

Bawse

Off The Mark

Reaction score
For me usually when I'm gaming out I'm locked into NHL 24.

Do you have a game you play more than others? Which one?

Well, I no longer have time to play video games in my Xbox anymore, but whenever I get a break at work or uring my lunch hour I play this game called Township on my phone. It is highly addictive.

Now I have such a period when I don't spend time on only one game, so when I have the opportunity, I play a few, but different games. For example, I play Valorant and Fortnite for about 30 minutes a day each. And also about 10 minutes of gta 5

Mines.

Yep, true. I like to play it as it is simple, logical and available everywhere. I like tetris too.

Though not my favorite, but the game I play the most right now is grand theft auto San Andreas on mobile.

A game that I play the most is FIFA soccer game. I can sit on it from morning till evening without getting tired or bored of it. It gets better when my friends come around on weekends. We keep on challenging and winning ourselves. Much fun with gaming.

As I have said on another thread, I am a hobbyist gamer who is trying to become a pro gammer and built a career in a gaming industry, I play a lot of games and I spend many hours playing my favorite games. The game I have played most is Minecraft. I have been playing this game for 10 years. After Minecraft, my most played game is Final Fantasy

I currently play Fortnite mostly on PC, but I also play mobile games a lot. For example, PUBG. Mobile games are much easier to play because the phone is always at hand and they turn on much faster

If I'm being honest, the game I've sunk the most hours into recently is Elden Ring. From the moment I set foot in the Lands Between, I was completely hooked. The challenging-but-fair combat, intricate world design, and sense of exploration and discovery are just unmatched. I've spent countless hours exploring every nook and cranny, battling bizarre creatures, and unraveling the rich lore.

I play the football games more while growing up. They are PES and FIFA. There are other ones on mobile like score hero, football manager and others. Those are the games played most.

Video and smartphone gaming are not my thing. Fighting video games are not my thing. I enjoy playing games such as Tetris, Solitaire, Candy Crush, and others. When it comes to playing sports, I enjoy playing volleyball, cricket, and table tennis

I spent hours on Just Cause 2 just messing about with the tether. Used to love tethering a car to a jumbo jet, getting back into the car, getting towed to god knows how high, then roof surfing it as it plummeted back down to the ground and exploding

I used to play games on my mobile for hours during my teens but thankfully I have stopped and actually its not good to keep playing games for hours as you won't get anything productive out of that

I used to play games on my mobile for hours during my teens but thankfully I have stopped and actually its not good to keep playing games for hours as you won't get anything productive out of that
Yes that's true. I still play games, but not like before. I mostly play when am free and just need to kill time, and even at that I don't play it for long.

Yes that's true. I still play games, but not like before. I mostly play when am free and just need to kill time, and even at that I don't play it for long.
Same here! Looking back, I can't believe I wouldn't have as much interest in playing games compared to when I was younger. Life happens I guess.

Same here! Looking back, I can't believe I wouldn't have as much interest in playing games compared to when I was younger. Life happens I guess.
Haha, yea that's true, we now have bills to pay and responsibilities to handle.

Featured Articles

Back