Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What do you want your life to be in 5 years?

Yusra

Veteran
Reaction score

In 5 years, I envision a life of purpose and joy. I see myself living in a cozy home, surrounded by loved ones and pursuing my passions. My career is fulfilling, allowing me to make a positive impact. I've traveled, learned new skills, and grown as a person. I'm content, yet still curious, and living a balanced life that nourishes my mind, body, and soul. Most importantly, I'm at peace, knowing I'm living authentically and making the most of this precious life.

What do you want your life to be in 5 years?

In 5 years, I want to be in a position where I'll be commanding people in a multinational company. I want to be able to travel out to wherever I want to on vacations and possibly take my family too, if I have one.

Well in five years time, I am hoping I would be well established, hopefully by then I should be married, having a living family and a stable source of income.

Well in five years time, I am hoping I would be well established, hopefully by then I should be married, having a living family and a stable source of income.
That sounds like a grand plan! Although I don't see how feasible me getting married in the next 5 years is. When it comes to being prepared I am not even ready for that commitment yet. I just want to see if I can get my life together and work on my growth and self development.

I want my life to be peaceful. I wish my kids would be settled well by that time. I may not have any financial liabilities. I may have enough money, which I may use to explore new places with my wife.

I want to be in charge at work not just as I pretty well am, but officially with the paycheck and job title to prove it.

I want my life to be peaceful. I wish my kids would be settled well by that time. I may not have any financial liabilities. I may have enough money, which I may use to explore new places with my wife.
That's a nice aspiration you got there. I appreciate that part where you said you wish to explore new places with your wife. Shows the kind of affection you have for her.

In 5 years, hopefully I will have a stable career build good savings and also have a few investment portfolios. These days I am trying to build my skills and knowledge so that I would have everything to make more money and become financially free.

After 5 years I would love to own another house or at least a piece of land which I can use to sell at a later date or construct another house

In 5 years, hopefully I will have a stable career build good savings and also have a few investment portfolios. These days I am trying to build my skills and knowledge so that I would have everything to make more money and become financially free.
Indeed, that financial freedom is what most of us want to achieve when the time comes. So it is important to keep building skills from now.

That sounds like a grand plan! Although I don't see how feasible me getting married in the next 5 years is. When it comes to being prepared I am not even ready for that commitment yet. I just want to see if I can get my life together and work on my growth and self development.
I understand your point of view, but then again who knows, anything is possible. Things could turn out faster than we actually plan. Hehehe and who knows you might come across that specs someone pretty soon.

That's a nice aspiration you got there. I appreciate that part where you said you wish to explore new places with your wife. Shows the kind of affection you have for her.

Yes, we have been married for 20 years and now want to live our whole lives together.

You will realise it once you'll get married. Once you will feel that you have someone who takes care of yourself, you will certainly fall in love with the person.

Featured Articles

Back