Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Movies What do you think makes a good villain?

eLdavis

Veteran
Top Poster Of Month

Reaction score
For movie lovers, am pretty sure you have seen a lot of villains from different movies. What do you think makes a good villain? I have come across some movies were instead of hating the villains I actually liked them even more that the main character due to how well the role was carried out.

The ability to instill fear in his opponents and in the viewers is the description of a good villain for me. Like Darth Vader for example, he's the embodiment of how a villain should be.

The ability to instill fear in his opponents and in the viewers is the description of a good villain for me. Like Darth Vader for example, he's the embodiment of how a villain should be.
Nice one, or like fire Lord ozai for example, how they played it out. There was this fear whenever his name was mentioned, everyone wondered how he would look like.

Featured Articles

Back