Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

What do you look at when buying smartphones?

I check the price, camera of the phone (pixel), battery, weight, and size of the phone before buying it. Apart from this, I check if it's a good brand and the latest model because we don't get the spare parts of outdated models easily.

For me Random access memory and Phone battery are most important as I don't like to click photos so camera is not so important

I check the price, camera of the phone (pixel), battery, weight, and size of the phone before buying it. Apart from this, I check if it's a good brand and the latest model because we don't get the spare parts of outdated models easily.
I think that if the phone brand is a popular one, then there will be no issues with getting spare parts of the phone. But if I'm getting a new phone I won't have to worry about the availability of spare parts because I'm somebody who uses a phone very carefully so no part of it gets spoilt

These days most phones have spare parts available unless you go for Honor and other related phones as they are not easy to get repaired

These days most phones have spare parts available unless you go for Honor and other related phones as they are not easy to get repaired
Huawei honor? Is it not a popular phone brand in your country? If no, that explains why it will not be easy to get spare parts of the phone over there.

Huawei honor? Is it not a popular phone brand in your country? If no, that explains why it will not be easy to get spare parts of the phone over there.
A few of my colleagues went for these brands and they were unable to get them repaired because of non availability of spare parts, you can also add Panasonic to this list

A few of my colleagues went for these brands and they were unable to get them repaired because of non availability of spare parts, you can also add Panasonic to this list
If that is the case, then I wouldn't want to get a phone that is not popular in my country. It can be stressful when there is no spare part of the phone close by. I would not want to start ordering for parts online for it to be shipped to my country, so it's better to get a phone in which I can easily replace the parts.

My sister once bought a phone that was not popular in my country, the phone was pretty strong, but when it started having issues, they could not find the spare parts, that was how she stopped using the phone.

Featured Articles

Back