Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

What do you look at when buying smartphones?

Stardom22

Off The Mark

Reaction score
For me l am always checking the desired features that l like on my my mobile devices.
Some of the features include:
Android operating system
Android size 12 and above
RAM -4GB and above
Phone storage -64GB and above
Battery size 5000mAh and above
Screen size -5" and above among other features.

The core things I look out for when buying smartphones are specs that relate with the performance of the phone. I look at the processor, the RAM and the operating system. I also place premium on battery life when I want to make a decision to buy a particular phone or not.

I go for the latest hardware. Mainly the processor. Then I check if they provide the latest version of OS.

I check whether there is a good camera, decently deployed sensors and build quality.

I look at Random access Memory and battery life because these are most important for continuous streaming for long duration

When buying smartphones, I typically consider several key factors to ensure I'm getting the best device for my needs. Firstly, I look at the performance, including the processor speed, RAM, and storage capacity, to ensure smooth and responsive performance for multitasking and running apps.

I like to take pictures so the camera is most important for me and I like a good camera with at least 100 MP and the screen or display should be super amoled

When it comes to buying a smartphone, it could take weeks before I decide on what to buy. Some of the things I look out for before selecting a smartphone based on my budget are the battery, the camera, the charging speed, the processor, display quality, the running android system.

I always look at display quality, camera performance, battery life, processing power, and software updates. before purchasing any smartphone.

As a lady, I think it is a default setting that we would make a good camera a priority when choosing a smartphone because I love taking pictures. After a good camera, it is a good RAM size that I check out.

I don't often buy smartphones, but first of all, the performance of the phone was important to me, because if it lags, it would piss me off, and other parameters are not so important to me

I mainly look at the chipset and the ram before I buy a phone because those are like the two important components of any phone. Other things might be the battery capacity, screen size and camera.

I look for the best product and the phone with good quality. Most especially a look at the battery lifespan because that could be very frustrating if the battery is not on good condition . I live in a country where there is epileptic power supply.

For me when I buy anything the price tag is the first thing that I look at.

I do not use flagship phones, I am a fan of budget phone, Maximum I can spend on a phone is $500. Therefore, when buying phones, I always make sure it costs less than $500. I do multi tasking on phone, therefore, bigger RAM and storage are also my considerations.

When it comes to buying smartphones, I always prioritize the system operation. A smooth and intuitive interface can make a huge difference in day-to-day usability. Next on my list is the processor - it's the powerhouse behind all the tasks we perform on our phones, from multitasking to gaming. Lastly, a good camera is essential for capturing life's moments in stunning detail. These three factors together ensure I'm getting a device that suits my needs perfectly!

The first thing I look at is that it is not an iPhone because I do not like this brand. I mostly choose Samsung and it is important for me to have a large screen because it is so convenient to watch videos and even movies when there is no way to do it on TV

I mostly look at RAM and I feel you need to go for a minimum of 8 GB RAM and it should have a decent battery of at least 4000 MAh and fast charging

I look at Random access Memory and battery life because these are most important for continuous streaming for long duration
What about the processor, do you also consider this aspect?

I mostly look at RAM and I feel you need to go for a minimum of 8 GB RAM and it should have a decent battery of at least 4000 MAh and fast charging
Indeed, RAM is very very important in the phone, but as for the battery I'll prefer the battery to be at least 5000 mah as opposed to the 4000 mah you prefer. Also, the processor of the phone is very important.

I like at its price tag, RAM, ROM, battery and of course screen size and not to forget the brand name

Featured Articles

Back