Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

What browser do you use?

Chrome for a lots of plugins like text summary and translation
But I think AI browser may replace the Chrome in the future

I now use Google Chrome most often because it is the most popular browser, but I know that it takes up a lot of RAM and it interferes with the computer's speed. Maybe I'll change it to Microsoft Edge

I use quite a couple of browsers. Chrome, Opera mini and UC browser. Which one I use depends on their capacity and functions. But in most cases I use chrome browser.

I have tried most of the web browsers that are available and have developed my preferences among them. I dislike the sluggish performance of Mozilla Firefox, which is why I prefer either Google Chrome or Brave browser.

What browser do you use and why?

I use Safari because I have mostly Apple devices. On non-Apple devices, I prefer to use Google Chrome but the only non-Apple device I have is my PC, which I don't use much anymore.
I tend to used my default browser which is Google chrome and I satisfied with it so I don't bother to look for any other.

I tend to used my default browser which is Google chrome and I satisfied with it so I don't bother to look for any other.
Same here, there was a time I use to download uc browser or opera mini, but at the moment i just use my default browser.

I make use of the Google Chrome. It has been my most preferred browser for long now because of the amazing features that it comes with. Most of the times, I can't find myself making use of the other browsers because they don't give me what Chrome brings in terms of usability.
I am too using the chrome mostly but l rarely use the Operamini too.

I am access this forum in the app or bookmark option so I am not using any web browser but I like Google chrome.

I only use Google Chrome browser and it's safe and easy to use and sync with different devices.

I use Google chrome and rarely use Firefox.

I can use any browser, name them. I have Brave, Firefox, edge, opera and many others. My best and quickest browser is Chrome and I'm currently on it now.

Back