Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Easter 2024 What are your plans for Easter 2024?

This is the prefix for all things Easter

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Can you believe it's Easter already? I sure can't! Doesn't seem that long since it was Christmas!

Many tend to celebrate Easter whilst others tend to not bother and treat it as any other normal day.

Do you have any plans for Easter this year?

Just a nice meal cooked by my girlfriend. We will be staying home with no plans.

Yes, time flies. For me, it will be a normal day. There is nothing much I do.

I really don't want to think that is almost April already. 1/4 of 2024 is gone.

Just a nice meal cooked by my girlfriend. We will be staying home with no plans.
That sounds like a lovely Easter :) can't be a quiet and chill day at home :)

Yes, time flies. For me, it will be a normal day. There is nothing much I do.

I really don't want to think that is almost April already. 1/4 of 2024 is gone.
I agree with you, I was just thinking how fast time has flown already and it shocked me, in a few months we will be half way through the year, goes by way too fast now.

No plans really, I traveled for work, but on getting here, I was told my job has been completely which means I have to go back home, but fortunately the next booking would be on Monday, so I guess am going use this weekend as my vacation. I have been in bed since Saturday eating three times a day and today Sunday am also going to do the same thing. Normally I only eat once a day or sometimes two times.

Have a nice weekend.

Celebrating or not, weekends have their never losing charm. ;)

Featured Articles

Back