Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Music What are you currently listening to?

Currently listening to the Heart Christmas Radio on my Alexa. Need to get into the Christmas spirit so I have the motivation to decorate for Christmas some more.

Currently listening to Jungkook's album 'Golden'
I absolutely love the music on the album.

Drake is my favourite male musician now. I'm currently listening to his song First Person Shooter where he featured J. Cole.

I am currently listening to 'Wonderful Christmas Time' on Magic Radio.
It's almost Christmas so playing Christmas music a lot more now.

At the moment I am listening to

I have been listening to P Square songs. They are male twins that are into music here in my country and very popular. Personally, I feel they paved the way for Nigerian musicians to penetrate the international scene with popular songs that they released in the past.

Another Brick in the Wall by Pink Floyd
I never get tired listening to this song. This song basically tells us how the society taps us and does not let us explore ourselves. The song is a perfect example of modern man who has become a cog in the wheel. He is able to do only things that the society expects him to do

Last edited:
I'm not listening to any specific song or music now. I tuned into the radio station. It have been a while since I listened to the radio. I decided to do so today. They are treating a program on sex and relationships. It have been an interesting show since I started listening to it.

He’s the same legend who was shot dead last year and he predicted his death in almost every song

I found a new artist last night while browsing tiktok. His name is Humbletay23.

I’m listening to Humbletay23’s song love in slo mo

I have the Stingray Music channel "The Spa" on in the background.

Featured Articles

Back