Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

TV Database Wednesday (2022)

4.00 star(s)

4.00/5 1 Votes

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy,Mystery,Comedy

Director: Miles Millar,Alfred Gough

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning Series

Overview: Wednesday Addams is sent to Nevermore Academy, a bizarre boarding school where she attempts to master her psychic powers, stop a monstrous killing spree of the town citizens, and solve the supernatural mystery that affected her family 25 years ago — all while navigating her new relationships.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast

• Jenna Ortega

Wednesday Addams / Goody Addams
    • Emma Myers

Enid Sinclair
    • Joy Sunday

Bianca Barclay
    • Percy Hynes White

Xavier Thorpe
    • Hunter Doohan

Tyler Galpin
    • Gwendoline Christie

Larissa Weems
    • Riki Lindhome

Valerie Kinbott
    • Jamie McShane

Donovan Galpin
    • Moosa Mostafa

Eugene Otinger
    • Christina Ricci

Marilyn Thornhill
    • Georgie Farmer

Ajax Petropolus
    • Naomi J. Ogawa

Yoko Tanaka
The Wednesday series had a lot of hype. After watching it, it was not that bad though. I heard season two is in the works and there are some rumors about turning Wednesday into a lesbian. If they decide to do this, I don't think I would be watching it any longer.

I thought they where making plans for season two, is there any update so far on this?

In my opinion, this is a very cool series and all the hype was justified. They chose very cool actors, although not very famous. I found the story interesting, but I don't think there is a need for a second season

I watched TV series and was super hyped as I was watching it (as I always am at first). But after the hype was gone, I can say it is a decent tv series, but no more than that. However, I am looking forward for the next season. I always loved Addams Family movies in the past and tv series too.

1726761925216.png

Wednesday of my childhood. :)

Back