Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Web Series?

Speaks

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Do you have a favourite web series?
I love Helluva Boss 🥰

I don’t think I’ve ever watched a web series. Maybe this is my sign to watch one.

I can't say that I have ever watched a web series. I do know they exist but haven't ever seen one that I have been interested in enough to want to watch.

Are there any web series anyone would recommend here on the forum? May try taking a look into them.

Helluva Boss
Hazbin Hotel
Satellite City

They are all animated I love cartoons 🙂

Please forgive my ignorance, what's a web series? From what I'm reading, it seems like it's cartoon. I love Tom and Jerry. It's my favourite.

Some of my favorite web series are ;
1. Breaking Bad
2. Mind Hunter
3. Stranger Things
4. Sherlock
5. Back Mirror

Please forgive my ignorance, what's a web series? From what I'm reading, it seems like it's cartoon. I love Tom and Jerry. It's my favourite.
The shows that are specifically released by streaming services or OTT platforms are normally referred to as web series. They are just another name for TV series, they are called web services because they are generally released online. All Netflix and Amazon Prime original series are actually web series.

I watched Vikings, Peaky Blinders, Stranger Things, and Game of Thrones all of them are Masterpieces

Stargate.

Never seen anything so good that happened for so long. It was a great series for says 3 seasons or more. Normally the quality is lost in the second series onwards.

I think stranger things should be one of my favorites, though I am yet to compete it but I we definitely do that once I get enough spare time to do so.

The shows that are specifically released by streaming services or OTT platforms are normally referred to as web series. They are just another name for TV series, they are called web services because they are generally released online. All Netflix and Amazon Prime original series are actually web series.

Ooh, I see. I know a lot of Netflix series. Avatar : The Last Airbender is the latest Netflix series I've watched. They have renewed it for season 2 and 3.

If I had to pick a favorite web series, I'd have to go with the comedy sketch show "I Think You Should Leave" on Netflix. The writing is just so hilariously creative and unpredictable. Even the most mundane scenarios are twisted into outrageous, absurdist comedy gold. I'm always eagerly anticipating the next season so I can get another dose of the show's delightfully weird, satirical take on modern life.

Back