Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Ways we can reduce cyber bullying

eLdavis

Veteran
Top Poster Of Month

Reaction score
While the Internet has proven to be a huge help so far, there have been several cases of cyber bullying. What ways do you think can be used to reduce cyber bullying to some extent. I think some social media sites should include something like word censors, where the used of certain words would not be allowed.

For me, I think the best way to tackle cyber bullying is by providing education and enlightenment to young ones who might be a victim in one form or another on how to handle it perfectly.

The only measure that can be taken to reduce cyber bullying is just to tell anyone that wants to engage online to develop mental strength. Cyber bullying thrives because the bullies see as their victims shrivel. If the victims stop being fickle, the bully would get tired out and stop.

For me, I think the best way to tackle cyber bullying is by providing education and enlightenment to young ones who might be a victim in one form or another on how to handle it perfectly.
I agree because many times we see only those uneducated ones going for cyberbullying and a person who is educated and mature will never do this with anyone even in their mind.

The only measure that can be taken to reduce cyber bullying is just to tell anyone that wants to engage online to develop mental strength. Cyber bullying thrives because the bullies see as their victims shrivel. If the victims stop being fickle, the bully would get tired out and stop.
So how do we help them to develop that mental strength? Just so you know, it is not something that can be developed instantly or overnight.

So how do we help them to develop that mental strength? Just so you know, it is not something that can be developed instantly or overnight.
I think it's by creating awareness, letting them know they have it within them, that inner strength. Many of the people being bullied today simply want someone who can let them know they are good enough.

I also feel its the education and maturity that can stop it completely as only those that haven't got matured overtime will go for cyber bullying

I also feel its the education and maturity that can stop it completely as only those that haven't got matured overtime will go for cyber bullying
I'm not sure this is a case of maturity because we still have grown-ups who are still vulnerable to cyberbullying. Well, maybe they are just grown in age only and not a maturity.

I'm not sure this is a case of maturity because we still have grown-ups who are still vulnerable to cyberbullying. Well, maybe they are just grown in age only and not a maturity.
That's what I mean by maturity because age does not make you a matured person but circumstances does

Featured Articles

Back