Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies Watching movies with headset?

Too much use of headset can affect your ears but if you are doing it occasionally then no problem

Too much use of headset can affect your ears but if you are doing it occasionally then no problem
You can minimize the sound to 4 % on the PC so it would not affect the other people not using 10 % or 20 %, if there is no much noise you could still hear with 4 %.

You can minimize the sound to 4 % on the PC so it would not affect the other people not using 10 % or 20 %, if there is no much noise you could still hear with 4 %.
There are so many alternatives to this but using headsets is fine if you are doing it once or twice in a week

Some people do this every day and this is the bad side of using it, activate subtitles and mute video could be another solution to not disturb others.

Some people do this every day and this is the bad side of using it, activate subtitles and mute video could be another solution to not disturb others.
Doing this in excess will be lethal for the ears and some have even lost their hearing powers so need to stay careful about it

Although it feels good to watch movies like this where we can hear almost even a pin drop in the movie but I am not a fan of this

Notting beats watching a movie with a headset or ear piece. Whenever I am watching a movie, I am always using an headset, especially because am working while watching.

Use a lot a headset could affect negativelly your life.

Yes that's true, when we use it for too long especially when loud it could lead to some health issues in the future. For those who use Bluetooth earbuds or the regular ones, it could also cause some injury.

We should do this in a controlled manner and there are already incidents where we came to know about people losing their hearing because of excessive use of headsets

Whenever I use this, I tend to take breaks once in awhile.

LOL so this is another reason to not use any headset while watching a movie via our laptop

True but if you want to get the full effect of the movie, using a headset is would be the best idea, especially when you are in a crowded place.

I also like to use headphones even when no one is home. The main reason for this is that I have very bad speakers on my laptop, the sound in the headphones is very cool because I use Sony headphones

My phone speaker is even worse. Even at the loudest I can't hear a single thing with my phone speakers, so I always have my Bluetooth earbud on standby always.

We should do this in a controlled manner and there are already incidents where we came to know about people losing their hearing because of excessive use of headsets
Technology has its drawbacks because it could solve some problems and raise new problems.

Off course yes I really enjoy watching movies with headset because it helps to give all your attentions and enjoy what you are watching.

Back