Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Watch "Can Money Buy Happiness?

Scorpion

Veteran

Reaction score
Many say that money cannot buy happiness, but I want to oppose on that contention. Money does buy happiness. Will you be happy if you do not have money to buy food? Will you be happy if you cannot pay your bills? I am so sure, you will blame the world for being poor and moneyless which is why, it is wrong to say that money cannot buy happiness. Money is a facilitator of happiness.
Watch the reaction of someone about money if can buy happiness via the YouTube link.

I don't care about whatever nonsense opinion anyone have about money not being able to buy happiness because I know for certain that money can buy me whatever happiness that I want. When I can be able to use the money I have to get anything that I want which makes me happy, the money have directly or in directly purchased happiness for me.

No money cannot buy happiness directly from the market but it can buy things that can make you happy

Money can buy happiness. I need a new phone and laptop for my work to be happy right now, if i have enough money, i should be able to do this. While money helps us gets things that makes us happy, it does not gives us lasting or genuine happiness. It all depends on you and if you choose to be happy.

Money is essential for happiness. It can be forever shared to the needy to make your happiness lasts till eternity. Helping people in need makes us happy and foremost to the benefactors of our financial help. That's one way to give the value of money as can buy happiness. No money life is in misery.
Money can buy happiness. I need a new phone and laptop for my work to be happy right now, if i have enough money, i should be able to do this. While money helps us gets things that makes us happy, it does not gives us lasting or genuine happiness. It all depends on you and if you choose to be happy.

Money can certainly buy these things and makes you happy and that's why I said money can buy things that can make anyone happy

Money would secured you happiness for sure. People that argue this would only understand it when they have a pressing need abd and no money to sort them out. They would never be happy.

No money no honey lol. How can one say money cannot buy happiness. It's wrong to say that because life has no security and purpose without money. Observe at home the long faces of the family members once there is no money and stomach so hungry 🤑😁.

Even your family wants you to earn and if you are not then you'll quickly lose your respect

When there is no money, definitely, life will be lonely. Our stomach will be rumbling and crumbling longing for food, but when there is money to provide the self's sustenance, there is no feeling of uncertainty. We also work hard for the money. Let us sometimes think to let money work for us.

Money is even important for survival so you don't just need money to enjoy life but to survive too

Many say that money cannot buy happiness, but I want to oppose on that contention. Money does buy happiness. Will you be happy if you do not have money to buy food? Will you be happy if you cannot pay your bills? I am so sure, you will blame the world for being poor and moneyless which is why, it is wrong to say that money cannot buy happiness. Money is a facilitator of happiness.
Watch the reaction of someone about money if can buy happiness via the YouTube link.

Money cannot buy happiness. My reason for saying that is nothing brings happiness more than health, without health there's no how you'll be happy. We can check there are millions who are ready to paid any amount just to be healthy and happy but they can't. In conclusion, despite money can't buy happiness it's also difficult to be happy without money

Yeah money can buy happiness and again it cannot buy some happiness the happiness that money can buy is that if you want to buy something you wish to buy, for the other part that money cannot buy is some love because of our truthful it is

Even kids won't be happy with parents that don't have money. That is because there are always needs that only money can solve. Anyone that doesn't have money would see himself or herself as a failure.

Money can't literally buy happiness 😊 but can put you in a world that will make you to be happy

That's why money is important because it's like our basic necessity and the only thing is we cannot eat or drink money lol

Money is essential and yes, not all can be bought with money like love except those cheap people who are easily lured with money despite no love in return, They may dumb because of money .Let alone that action to speak why money can make humans happy.

Back