Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

USD or Crypto

Yes, I heard that paypal is not operative in all the places that's why they face problems for withdrawing money if the payment method is only paypal.

Thankfully we can access both and that's why I go for crypto on a few websites and in this way I can also save on fee that I used to pay whenever I go for Paypal

Yes, I heard that paypal is not operative in all the places that's why they face problems for withdrawing money if the payment method is only paypal.
This is why I normally go for sites that uses crypto as their payment options.

I understand why I didn't see you on mylot.😀 Whereas I avoid sites where they pay through crypto that's why I don't spend time on BMF as it will take years for me to reach 50 k points there

I understand why I didn't see you on mylot.😀 Whereas I avoid sites where they pay through crypto that's why I don't spend time on BMF as it will take years for me to reach 50 k points there
Mylot was one site I would have loved to work on. I even had an account back then but could not use it for long after I found out it was only through PayPal. I was once active on BMF but later stopped.

Mylot was one site I would have loved to work on. I even had an account back then but could not use it for long after I found out it was only through PayPal. I was once active on BMF but later stopped.

Yes, that's the problem with Mylot. But now a days, the site has become very slow as most of the users have left, and I don't find it as active as it used to be in the past. I don't post there these days.

Yes, that's the problem with Mylot. But now a days, the site has become very slow as most of the users have left, and I don't find it as active as it used to be in the past. I don't post there these days.
That's too bad, I heard about this from someone else as well, it seems they have also reduced their pay rates as well.

Yes, they have reduced it. But they were consistent in paying their uses since so many years.

Crypto are also fun till the time you are able to find a seller and get these converted to real money

Crypto are also fun till the time you are able to find a seller and get these converted to real money
It is actually easy to find a vendor that is ready to buy dollars if I'm ready to sell them, so there's no problem there.

I am not yet very well versed in cryptocurrency, so it would be more convenient for me to receive payments, but the best way for me would be my national currency, but of course I cannot receive such payments on Internet platforms

I am not yet very well versed in cryptocurrency, so it would be more convenient for me to receive payments, but the best way for me would be my national currency, but of course I cannot receive such payments on Internet platforms

Same is with me I am not much familiar with cryptocurrency and I don't want to get familiarize also because these are banned in India and the tax is so high if we trade it. That's the reason on most of the sites I don't want to be paid in cryptocurrency.

I prefer crypto now and it's because of the low fees and otherwise I prefer Paypal for all my payments

Which one you prefer on BMF? Have you ever been paid through PayPal there?

Yes I have earlier got a payment of $50 once or twice through Paypal but in those times they were paying better per post and thread

Which one will you choose? Would you like to get paid in USD all the time or other options like Cryptocurrecy?

I don't have any problem with receiving payments on either USD or cryptocurrencies. I would prefer USD if I don't have any plans of doing anything immediately with the crypto because the money is always going to be secured being in the USD.

I am still new to this online world and whenever I will be getting a payment then it'll be through PayPal

I prefer to be paid on crypto rather than USD because it easily to withdraw my earnings and using PayPal account is restricted in my country

I don't know so much about cryptocurrency which is why I don't have any interest in putting my money in it. I've heard how investors lose millions of dollars in cryptocurrency. I prefer my money in USD.

Back