Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Gaming Turok

Ravenfreak

Active Contributor
Reaction score

Are there any fans of the Turok series here? Turok 2 Seeds of Evil was the first game in the series that I played on my N64 when I was 12 years old. My favorite game in the series just got a remaster, it was released last month. So now you can play remasters of Turok 1, 2, and 3. I'm not sure if we'll get remasters of Rage Wars or Evolution. There's also the handheld games that are sidescrolling platformers, they're on the GB/GBC/GBA. There's also Turok for the 360 and PS3, which was going to be a reboot of the series and a sequel was in the works but it never got released and that was the last brand new game we got in the series. (I haven't played much of it though I own it on the PS3.) The game series is loosely based on the comic book series that came out in the 1950's.

Absolutely, the Turok games hold a special place in my gaming memories. Those first-person shooters blended intense action with exploring lush prehistoric environments. Taking down velociraptors and terrifying bosses like the Camparian Totalinus felt so visceral. The level design was ingenious too, like the River of Souls stage. I still get nostalgic for lobbing plasma grenades at those razor-toothed beasts. Gaming didn't get much more primal than Turok

Is the game really that interesting? I have seen it when I was downloading some roms for my emulator back then, but I never really had the chance to play it.

Featured Articles

Back