Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The June Summer Solstice Showdown contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

TikTok trends that go too far!

Shortie

Administrator
Administrator

Reaction score
I don't mind TikTok and I tend to use it daily not only to upload but also to watch short-form videos, I thought I had seen it all with the trends, but it seems I haven't and this one I feel may have gone too far!

The latest one I have seen is cracking an egg on your child's head to see their reaction, like why?!

What are your thoughts on this?

This particular trend is plain dumb, stupid and irrational. The mere thought of the egg hitting a kid's head looks and sounds barbaric to me. There are TikTok trends that I can't join in for any reason. And this one is a typical example.

Most of the so called trends on tiktok today, I really don't see any sense in them. This one in particular, I don't see what people enjoy in doing this.

I don't mind TikTok and I tend to use it daily not only to upload but also to watch short-form videos, I thought I had seen it all with the trends, but it seems I haven't and this one I feel may have gone too far!

The latest one I have seen is cracking an egg on your child's head to see their reaction, like why?!

What are your thoughts on this?

The thing is that people now do those things just to get reactions from followers, and I wonder why. What will make someone be showcasing such manners towards their kids all in the name of having a Tiktok account.

Featured Articles

Back