Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

The keto diet involves eating few carbohydrates (carbs), moderate protein, and higher amounts of fats and oils. Would you enjoy this kind of diet?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
One of my ex-colleague was doing it and he did pretty well with this but I simply cannot try it as its hard for me to stay away from carbs and since I am a vegetarian so there are fewer options available for me.

The keto diet involves eating few carbohydrates (carbs), moderate protein, and higher amounts of fats and oils. Would you enjoy this kind of diet?

I have tried this before, a few years back I did keto diet with my sister. You are not allowed to eat anything cabs but only protein. It was very effective but not easy and it was also expensive to do cause we had to buy only protein food.

I don't believe in dieting. I like to eat fresh and tasty food and because I am already thin I don't easily put on weight.

Back