Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

TV Database The Good Doctor (2017)

0.00 star(s)

0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Drama

Director: David Shore

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning Series

Overview: Shaun Murphy, a young surgeon with autism and savant syndrome, relocates from a quiet country life to join a prestigious hospital's surgical unit. Unable to personally connect with those around him, Shaun uses his extraordinary medical gifts to save lives and challenge the skepticism of his colleagues.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast

• Freddie Highmore

Shaun Murphy
    • Fiona Gubelmann

Morgan Reznick
    • Will Yun Lee

Alex Park
    • Christina Chang

Audrey Lim
    • Paige Spara

Lea Dilallo
    • Bria Samoné Henderson

Jordan Allen
    • Noah Galvin

Asher Wolke
    • Chuku Modu

Jared Kalu
    • Richard Schiff

Aaron Glassman
I have been hearing this name, but I have never really thought about reading the plot or even a trailer. The storyline looks good though, maybe I might give it a try.

It kinda sound like the same storyline of a Korean movie titled 'good doctor'. The main character also has autism, so maybe they are similar? Maybe I will have to watch it to find out.

Featured Articles

Back