Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Taskin Added In Ban Squad

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
2 Weeks ago Taskin ahmed revealed his Interest to play Test matches and Bangladesh selectors have given him chance to play in the test series against Pakistan. As per the reports he'll feature in the 2nd test only.

I am not sure he should be included and we can expect dead pitches in Pakistan which does not even spin and have no pace

They will play at least a single pacer so taskin will be best because of his raw pace

Taskin will be best if Pakistan went for pace friendly wicket or even not because he's quick and lethal too

I like Taskins intensity and he bowls quickly and also bowl bouncers which ultimate pushes the Batter on back foot.

Taskin picked 3 wickets in the 1st innings so his selection also helped them get Pakistan all out for 274

I was mightly impressed With taskin and Nahid Rana and they will be key to their chances to win in India

Back