Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

TV Database Suits (2011)

5.00 star(s)

5.00/5 1 Votes

Genre: Drama

Director: Aaron Korsh

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Ended

Overview: While running from a drug deal gone bad, Mike Ross, a brilliant young college-dropout, slips into a job interview with one of New York City's best legal closers, Harvey Specter. Tired of cookie-cutter law school grads, Harvey takes a gamble by hiring Mike on the spot after he recognizes his raw talent and photographic memory.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast

• Gabriel Macht

Harvey Specter
    • Sarah Rafferty

Donna Paulsen
    • Amanda Schull

Katrina Bennett
    • Rick Hoffman

Louis Litt
    • Dulé Hill

Alex Williams
    • Katherine Heigl

Samantha Wheeler
I love watching movies about law and court proceedings. This is why I fell in love with this show Suits when it came out. Harevy Spectre is one hell of a lawyer.

I have been procrastinating on watching this TV show for years and my procrastinating have gotten the better of me with it because I'm yet to watch it till now.

I absolutely love the TV series, Suits! It has been one of my favorites for a long time now. The show is particularly special for me because I have always been interested in pursuing a law degree. Although I have completed a college degree that is a pre-requisite for law, unfortunately, I was unable to continue with my dream because of my health issues. One of the things I love about the show is the characters of Harvey Specter and Mike Ross. Both are incredibly sharp and are well-known for their intelligence and quick wit. It is great to watch them navigate through complex legal cases with ease, and their ability to think on their feet is remarkable.

That was a great TV show. People watch it for wrong reasons though.

Mike and Harvey are tremendous.

Featured Articles

Back