Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Streaming

Sweerie_b

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Hi, what is the last movie or series you streamed online? I'm currently watching the Godfather of Harlem.

The last series I streamed and I am still streaming is Fire Country. It's a great show but it's taking way too long for new episodes to come out.

I am on the last episode of The Tourist. I have to say going in, I didn't have high hopes, but it has turned out to be a pretty good show. At some point the Irish accents got very heavy and I had to turn on the English subtitles, but other than that, it is a pretty good show.

The Last Airbender was the last tv series I watched. Binged watched it in a day.

The last series I binge-watched online was the critically acclaimed psychological thriller "Echoes." I was thoroughly engrossed by the taut, twisting narrative that delved into the lives of identical twins with a dark, shared past. The exceptional performances, moody cinematography, and emotionally resonant exploration of identity made it a compulsively watchable streaming experience. I'm still thinking about the powerful, ambiguous ending.

Currently watching the kdrama suspicious partner on my laptop while I watch the iceblade sorcerer on my phone. Though I am not streaming anyone. I downloaded them.

I watch series rarely. The last series I watch was a Hindi series "Family man". It was a wonderful movies revolving around an officer who fights against the terrorists. I am waiting for the next season of the same.

Uhmm, I don't really stream movies online. If I'm interested in a movie, I just download it and watch. But sometimes if it is a short movie, I can stream it on YouTube.

Hi, what is the last movie or series you streamed online? I'm currently watching the Godfather of Harlem.
The last series that I stream was Dark Matter. I watched it on Apple Tv. It was pretty good.

I have heard about this series a few times before, but I have never really watched it. What's it talking about?

I recently watched House of the Dragon season 2, episode 1 on Max.

I recently watched House of the Dragon season 2, episode 1 on Max.
I have heard a lot of people talk about this show, is it that interesting? Even game of thrones I have not watched it yet.

I am not watching any series right now. The last one I watched was Young Sheldon. I have not started any another one . I plan to start Good Doctor. I have not seen the last two series of that.

I have heard about this series a few times before, but I have never really watched it. What's it talking about?
It’s a sci-fi series.
A physicist in Chicago is warped into an alternate version of his life, leaving him to fight to return to his life to prevent the alternate version of himself from harming his family.

It’s actually interesting. I usually don’t watch these type of shows, but it got me hooked.

It’s a sci-fi series.
A physicist in Chicago is warped into an alternate version of his life, leaving him to fight to return to his life to prevent the alternate version of himself from harming his family.

It’s actually interesting. I usually don’t watch these type of shows, but it got me hooked.
The story sounds nice, I used to think house of dragons was a prequel to games of thrones.

It’s a sci-fi series.

Oh! That sounds like an interesting plot. I am not a big fan of sci fi series. But if they are interesting and well made entertainer, I get hooked to it.

I am not watching any series right now. The last one I watched was Young Sheldon. I have not started any another one . I plan to start Good Doctor. I have not seen the last two series of that.
Ah, young Sheldon. I watched it a lot. Very great series

I have heard a lot of people talk about this show, is it that interesting? Even game of thrones I have not watched it yet.
I love fantasy and action/adventure, so to me, it's a great show! It has lots of cool scenery and interesting characters, and I think the storyline is pretty solid. I'm not sure if it's up to par with Game of Thrones, but it's a must-watch in my book!

I love fantasy and action/adventure, so to me, it's a great show! It has lots of cool scenery and interesting characters, and I think the storyline is pretty solid. I'm not sure if it's up to par with Game of Thrones, but it's a must-watch in my book!
I think that the setting in house of the dragon was decades earlier than game of thrones. There are more Dragons there than there are in game of thrones.

Back