Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Gaming Sports Games

Jayson

Active Contributor

Reaction score
What do you possess? What do you want? How good are you at your choices? What wins or near-wins have you made? Do you play online?

It's racing video games I'm very good at playing. Forza Horizon 4 and 5 was the best I played on my Xbox Series X. Gran Turismo 7 was the best I played on my Playstation 5.

When it comes to playing sports games, soccer is my first choice. I will always work on playing more soccer games than basketball. However, when I want to change my options, I can play tennis games as it is one that is popular with us here. When it comes to playing offline or online, I can do both as long as it is the game that I like playing.

When it comes to playing sports games, soccer is my first choice. I will always work on playing more soccer games than basketball. However, when I want to change my options, I can play tennis games as it is one that is popular with us here. When it comes to playing offline or online, I can do both as long as it is the game that I like playing.
I have faced several losses in soccer games because you cannot bite a computer playing against you in soccer games, with friends the things differs you could win or lose or tie in soccer games that are intended for PC.

It's racing video games I'm very good at playing. Forza Horizon 4 and 5 was the best I played on my Xbox Series X. Gran Turismo 7 was the best I played on my Playstation 5.
I wouldn't say I am very good but I also enjoy playing Forza Horizon 4 and 5. I don't own Xbox, and I lay the game on my PC. There was a time when I was playing these games 3-4 hours straight, however, these days I have limited my gaming activities and I only play when I am free, especially during the weekends.

I currently own sports races such as Asseto Corsa and Need for Speed, but I once tried to play FIFA with a friend, but even though I am a football fan, I did not like the game itself and it is impossible to play for more than an hour in a row. I will never buy it for myself

Hockey, basketball, and street racing games are my thing. I love NHL 24.

Hockey, basketball, and street racing games are my thing. I love NHL 24.
There is even something new in the NHL. Every time they surprise us with a high level of gaming and perfectionism of some players. Ricing games don't gather the same attention as soccer or football or basketball. But it is still popular and followed by some people.

Big fan of FiFA. Loved playing it.

I do not own the latest version. Will try to buy during the next sale. It's fun and comfortable to play.

Big fan of FiFA. Loved playing it.

I do not own the latest version. Will try to buy during the next sale. It's fun and comfortable to play.
I also played several seasons of Fifa, but from the videos I saw, the latest version is not very cool and I wouldn't buy it because for 2024, it's very bad graphics and movement mechanics

I thought games get better with time. Possibly got lucky skipping the new one.

We need a strong PC / Console to enjoy it at its best.

I have faced several losses in soccer games because you cannot bite a computer playing against you in soccer games, with friends the things differs you could win or lose or tie in soccer games that are intended for PC.
I always beat the AI hands down on both FIFA and PES, even though the AI on FIFA is difficult to beat.

I am very good with soccer based games like Pro Evolution Soccer, FIFA and football manager. I very much love playing long drawn out league seasons on these games.

Since I am a football fan, these games are the best for me. When I didn't have a computer, I played football simulators on my phone, such as Dream Soccer and something similar. Then I started playing FIFA on the computer and when I had more opportunities I bought a console and played FIFA on it

I possess an adventurous spirit and love of competition. What I want most is to continuously improve and challenge myself. I'd say I'm pretty good at making shrewd choices, though not perfect. Some of my biggest wins have been advancing far in online tournaments for games like Rocket League and Overwatch. And yes, I play online constantly - the anonymity and global matchmaking let me test my skills against the very best players from around the world.

Oh yes I play sports games a lot, my most favorites are FIFA and PES. Sometimes I play God of war and maybe a few racing games too.

I have never really been a sports person cause am not that good in sports. There was a times I had a little interest in football, and I played a lot with my friends. Over time I was actually getting better but I stopped playing.

Madden Football is what I get into the most. There's something about his voice. It's calming or something. It's almost like Bob Ross, ha ha.

Featured Articles

Back