Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Gaming Sonic the Hedgehog

Ravenfreak

Active Contributor
Reaction score

Sonic the Hedgehog is my all time favorite gaming franchise. It was the very first video game I ever played as a kid, and I still love the blue blur. Sonic 3 and Knuckles is still my favorite video game of all time. Other games I like in the series are Sonic Adventure, all the other Genesis titles (Sonic 1, 2, Spinball, and 3D). I also enjoy a few of the 8-bit titles and Generations. I still need to get back into playing Frontiers, it's alright but I prefer a more linear approach to Sonic than open world. I have Superstars preordered and I can't wait to play it next week!

I don’t think I’ve ever played Sonic the Hedgehog, but I played Shadow the Hedgehog way back in the day, so does that count? :p

I don’t think I’ve ever played Sonic the Hedgehog, but I played Shadow the Hedgehog way back in the day, so does that count? :p
Yes but I think you should give the Genesis titles a try someday! Shadow the Hedgehog is a okay game, I used to love it more when it first came out. I used to defend that game on forums when I was 16. xD

Sonic was one of my favorite back then. I remember first playing it on mobile. Back then Nokia symbian phones where trending. After that I played it on Sega.

Featured Articles

Back