Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Music Song you know all the lyrics to?

Excommunicado

Signing off
Reaction score

Is there a song that you know all the lyrics to? Did you actively try to learn the lyrics or did it just come naturally to you?

I don't think I know all the lyrics to any song.

The Irish song Molly Malone.

Well, let's face it, the chorus repeats itself so much you don't even need to learn a lot..

I'd love to know all the lyrics to Circle of life, but I don't yet.

I know quite a few including 'The Living Years' by Mike and the Mechanics. I also know the lyrics to practically every Abba song.

I don't tend to learn all the lyrics to songs, I just listen to them way too much and eventually memorize the lyrics.
I know all the lyrics to Seven - Jungkook of BTS

I know all the lyrics of the song A New Day Has Come by Céline Dion. It's my favourite of her music album till date.

I have almost no songs on the list to which I would know the entire lyrics. Most often, it is only the chorus and maybe some popular part of the song, but not the whole one. One of those that I know completely is the song Place and Call Home - Ziferblat, it was recently released, but I have already learned all the words

There are quite a few, but the one that tops the list is 'coat of many colors' by Dolly Parton. I know the lyrics of the songs by heart right from when I was young, because I felt like I could relate with each words in the song.

I know the words to dozens of songs and you will hear me singing them all day long. My girlfriend likes it when I sing.:)

I think it's Despacito, although I don't even know Spanish, but I've listened to this song many times. I learned every word in the song, but I don't even know what it means. But I can only sing along with the singer because simply without the melody and this singer I will not remember the words

Reckless love by curry Asbury

I think it's Despacito, although I don't even know Spanish, but I've listened to this song many times. I learned every word in the song, but I don't even know what it means. But I can only sing along with the singer because simply without the melody and this singer I will not remember the words
Despacito? Isn't that a Spanish song? Do you understand Spanish?

Featured Articles

Back