Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Siraj Injured before start of T20I series

Kingpin

Veteran

Reaction score
As per the latest, India's premier pace bowler in the absence of Jasprit bumrah is injured and is still not confirmed to take part in the 1st T20I to be played against Sri Lanka in about 5 hours from now.

But he played the match yesterday but the hero of the match was Ryan Parag who took 4 wickets.

Actually 3 wickets. Good Siraj was fine before the match and was selected and played his part

Actually 3 wickets. Good Siraj was fine before the match and was selected and played his part

Oh sorry I thought he took 4 wickets. Anyways it was a good team performance yesterday.

Oh sorry I thought he took 4 wickets. Anyways it was a good team performance yesterday.
Yes it was great and whole team played well and already there are signs of Gautam gambhir and his street smart coaching tactics

Back