Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Salad With The meal or Before the meal?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
I do like to have Salad with my meals since my childhood and this is the reason I do like raw onions too in my salad too but for some time there has been a trend to have only salad or salad before your meal, I have tried it a few times and don't think its for me LOL.

Salad With The meal or Before the meal?

Depending on what am eating, I would like to eat my salad while I eat the main dish. Salad is usually sweet with rice or even spaghetti.

I am like that too but not sure how some prefer to have salad before the meal or just have salad and nothing with it

Lol I have seen people eat it and it makes me wonder as well, but if well mixed with mayonnaise I think salad is really sweet though.

I sometimes just eat salad for my meal and it's so good for the skin and our body.

I like salad with meal mostly in my Lunch because my dinner is mostly light.

Back