Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Gaming Racing Games

Jayson

Active Contributor

Reaction score
Any notable wins or near-wins? What do you like and what do you have? What do you want? Have you played online? How was that? Has anyone done real racing or seen live races?

NFS Underground, Ford Racing.

I love Mario Kart. There were a few others I played in the past also, forgot the names. Anyway, I hope to get back into it.

I have played racing games like Forza Horizon and Asphalt Legends, I have watched car and bike racing on TV, but I have never been on track to watch racing live. That's because there is no racing track in my home country. As a kid I used to watch a lot of Formula one but these days I rarely watch racing.

I'm not a car fan, but I used to play Flatout 2 and it was a very cool game for its time. There were not so many cars and not so many races, but there were very cool graphics and also very cool game mechanics

My favorite racing game has always been and still is asphalt. Though it has been long I played the game.

I've racked up quite a few hard-fought victories and heart-breaking near-misses in my racing game career. One of my proudest moments was finally taking first at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in Gran Turismo after years of trying. I'm also a big fan of the hyper-realistic physics and unforgiving AI in the Forza Motorsport series.

I play asphalt nitro on my phone then, and sometimes I come second by a very small margin, it can be disappointing sometimes, but it is all part of the fun of playing games.

Though I haven't played much racing games, but I am yet to find any racing game that gives me the rush like asphalt does. The game is just epic.

Any notable wins or near-wins? What do you like and what do you have? What do you want? Have you played online? How was that? Has anyone done real racing or seen live races?
Actually I do give a try on racing online and it really impressive but I have never try real racing and I never taught about doing it but I have seen many live race's

Back