Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Gaming PS2

Excommunicado

Signing off

Reaction score
Did anyone have a PS2 once? Do you still have it? What games did you play on it?

My first ever console was a PS2 and I had so many great memories playing on it. I loved playing Star Wars, Shadow the Hedgehog and FIFA 08 amongst other games. Sadly, I don’t have my PS2 anymore but I’ve been thinking about buying one again to relive the memories.

I currently have two of them right now! One I need to repair as the laser unit is pretty much dead, it can't read discs most of the time. The other one still reads PS1 and PS2 games just fine, plus I can use the Free McBoot mod on that one.

I still have my PS2. It was a great console but I did sell a majority of games for it some years ago. Which I regret. However, I did enjoy the PS2 and it was the start of a lot of my favorite series such as Yakuza/Like a Dragon. It was a great console and a cheap DVD player to boot. It killed my favorite console of all time, the Sega Dreamcast, so it loses points for that. :p

I currently have two of them right now! One I need to repair as the laser unit is pretty much dead, it can't read discs most of the time. The other one still reads PS1 and PS2 games just fine, plus I can use the Free McBoot mod on that one.
I still have my PS2. It was a great console but I did sell a majority of games for it some years ago. Which I regret. However, I did enjoy the PS2 and it was the start of a lot of my favorite series such as Yakuza/Like a Dragon. It was a great console and a cheap DVD player to boot. It killed my favorite console of all time, the Sega Dreamcast, so it loses points for that. :p
Do you guys still enjoy playing on the PS2? I’m seriously considering getting one.

Do you guys still enjoy playing on the PS2? I’m seriously considering getting one.
I enjoy hooking it up from time to time and playing some of my favorite games like Sonic Heroes on it. Plus with the Free McBoot it pretty much opens the entire game library up, though I think there's still some games that aren't fully compatible with this plug and play mod.

If you have a way of hooking it up to your modern television then it's worth getting one. If it's going to be an issue to hook up, you can skip it as PS2 emulation has come a long way and it can be emulated on a high end handheld or phone nowadays or even a good enough PC.

I still have my Playstation 2. It's one of the best console on the PlayStation brand. My favorite game on Playstation 2 was Resident Evil 4. I still play the game today.

The first playstation I was introduced to was playstation 3. It was my friend's console. Back then I was not much into gaming, therefore, I never took interest in consoles. I started gaming in 2016 and bought playstation 4 as my first console. Currently, I am using playstation 5, which I bought in 2022.

The PlayStation 2 - now that was a gaming powerhouse! I was lucky enough to get one back in the day, and it provided endless hours of entertainment. From epic RPGs like Final Fantasy X to adrenaline-fueled titles like Burnout 3, the PS2's library was stacked. While I don't have the original console anymore,.

I don't have a PS2 but I have a classmate of mine who has it when I was in high school. I could remember when we close from school we usually go there and play games before I go to my house. The games that we usually play there are FIFA and PES.

I never had a PlayStation two, but I had an emulator on my laptop some time back. I could not really play much PlayStation two games though

Featured Articles

Back