Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

longshen3301

Off The Mark

Reaction score
Hey everyone I am totally new here ! I have a lot of questions to ask ! What is hub coin ! And can withdraw them or not??please give me some information about the forum !

Welcome to the site!!

I am also new to the site and don't know about the hub coins. Hope @Shortie and @Stan may tell what are they. At present there is no option of earning from this site except the contests. So you must focus on winning the contest here.

Hey everyone I am totally new here ! I have a lot of questions to ask ! What is hub coin ! And can withdraw them or not??please give me some information about the forum !
Welcome to the community!

Hi there @longshen3301 welcome to Discussion Hub.

Hub Coins are what you can earn from posting around the forum and you can use them in the shop that we have which you can find here

At this time, we offer contests in which members can compete for a chance to win a share of a decided prize each month :)

I hope this helps. :)

Hey, welcome! HubCoin is the forum's virtual currency earned through participation. It can be used for various forum-related perks, but typically cannot be withdrawn as real money. For detailed info, check the forum’s FAQ or guidelines section.

Hello there and welcome to the forum, from what I understand, I don't think you can withdraw your hub coin, though you earn them by posting on the forum, but you can actually use them to make purchases on the forum shop.

Back