Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Happy Birthday My birthday coming up next month and I am super excited.

chite

Off The Mark

Reaction score
I am very excited that my birthday is coming up next month and will be joined by my parents for the first time.

That's so exciting, wishing you the best and happy birthday in advance.

Wishing you a happy birthday in advance. I have a song you can sing. The lyrics include, " ... it's my birthday, it's my birthday, how'll I spend my money?... "

So how did you celebrate your birthday?

Actually my birthday is in 11 July and i'm very excited because i want to party with my friends all day.

That sounds wonderful! Birthdays are always such a special time to celebrate another year of life and create new memories. Do you have any special plans or traditions for your birthday this year? Whether it's a party with friends and family, a quiet day of self-care, or an adventure, I hope it turns out to be everything you’re hoping for!

Happy birthday to you. I wish you all the very best in life. The best birthday celebration is the one you spend with your loved ones and friends.

Eat a lot of cakes and dance to your full!.

Actually my birthday is in 11 July and i'm very excited because i want to party with my friends all day.

Only few days left for your birthday. What are your plans? How will you celebrate it apart from partying with the friends?

Back