Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Most used social media

According to the look at things, l think that the Facebook is the most active social media site across the world for sure

I agree to that to some extent. Is extremely rare to find someone who does not have a Facebook account.

What is your most used social media and what do you do on it?

I use a lot of social media platforms but the one I use the most is probably Twitter, or should I say X. I use Twitter/X primarily to follow football, but I use it so much and see a lot of non-football content too. My go-to app on my phone is Twitter/X.
Actually was also part of my favorite social medias but my most used social media was Facebook which I managed my business and explore new things around world.

My most used is still my Whatsapp but recently I have been using my telegram abit more often. Since I have a team I work with on telegram for a project.

That will be Facebook or Instagram because these are used by many millions of users and both are Also useful for selling.

Back