Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Debate Most dangerous animals

kheengh

Off The Mark

Reaction score
If I may ask which animal is most dangerous base on the ones you counter with, which animal will you mention?

I'd say it is the
If I may ask which animal is most dangerous base on the ones you counter with, which animal will you mention?
For me, that'd be the scorpion. I have been stung by it a few times, and it was not a great experience.

I would say stray dogs as I have been bitten by a stray dog when I was a child.

Based on encounters with various animals, the mosquito is often considered the most dangerous due to its role in spreading deadly diseases like malaria, dengue, and Zika virus, which cause millions of deaths annually.

Oh I never thought of it. Yes, mosquitos are dangerous as they may inject some virus/bacteria in the blood causing a person sick. Similarly bees and flies are also dangerous as they spread diseases

Mosquito
Killing millions of ppl every year small but deadly creatures

Mosquito
Killing millions of ppl every year small but deadly creatures

I thinks rats are also dangerous as they destroy lots of food grains and cause lots of loss, also they spread deadly disease plague.

I thinks rats are also dangerous as they destroy lots of food grains and cause lots of loss, also they spread deadly disease plague.
Rats are dangerous but not in a direct kind of way. This is because most of them don't bite or pose a threat physically.

Rats are dangerous but not in a direct kind of way. This is because most of them don't bite or pose a threat physically.

Yes, they don't bite but are dangerous. I read somewhere that they destroy tons of food grains everywhere.

I would go with snakes. They can be so quite, they may be in a particular place and you won't even realize. I hate and fear them.

All animals are dangerous depending on where and how you meet them. Some animals are too kind, being affectionate to their owners, showing care and kindness but if you dare meet them to the point that they don't recognize the owner, they will be tagged as dangerous animals.

Recently, I read that a shark attacked four people in Texas. That's very sad news. I have sympathies with the victims and am wondering why they went deep in the sea when they knew that sharks are normally found there. I feel all snakes and crocodiles are very dangerous and can kill humans in a blink.

I saw the news too, I think a thread was also made here about it. I guess they wanted to have more fun and it ultimately lad to their death.

I saw the news too, I think a thread was also made here about it. I guess they wanted to have more fun and it ultimately lad to their death.

I started the thread on discussion bucks. It was sad that people lost their lives. It costs them their lives while they enjoy it.

Snake is the most dangerous animal for me. Let alone its venom. My neighbor's child died because of a snake bite. The venom traveled to the child's blood and heart in a matter of minutes.

Back