Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

News More than 50% of population in Europe will be infected with Omicron in next 6-8 weeks, warns WHO

Sanjeev

Veteran

Reaction score
On Tuesday, January 11, 2022, the World Health Organization (WHO) issued a warning that, within the next six to eight weeks, the Omicron variant will infect over 50% of the European population.

According to the WHO Regional Director for Europe, has confirmed that Omicron is highly transmissible and can infect people who have already been infected or vaccinated.

In many of the nations where Omicron has expanded quickly, it is posing a challenge to health systems and service delivery and poses a threat to many more.

I am not following any news about these viruses etc, already we know that taking covishield shot was a blunder LOL so not sure what will happen in the future

I am not following any news about these viruses etc, already we know that taking covishield shot was a blunder LOL so not sure what will happen in the future

I hope that is a rumor what we heard about the covishield vaccine. Someone told me to take ayurvedic medicines , Arjuna tablets to protect heart. I have bought it and will start taking them. Few of the medicines like Ashwagandha, Omega 3 capsule are good for health.

I hope that is a rumor what we heard about the covishield vaccine. Someone told me to take ayurvedic medicines , Arjuna tablets to protect heart. I have bought it and will start taking them. Few of the medicines like Ashwagandha, Omega 3 capsule are good for health.
I am not taking any more medicine like that. It was not a rumor but you just cannot trust these Indian politicians and how they push people to get those shots when many of those politicians did not even went for that

Recently I heard about the Bollywood actor Ritesh Deshmukh, how is he blaming to the vaccination for his deteriorated health. I wish if it's not true, if it's true then many of the people will be severely affected.

Oh wow, if does who have been vaccinated before can still contact it, what's the effect of the vaccine?

This is an old news though. I believe there's no COVID again, much less the omicron variant.

Featured Articles

Back