Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

DH Contests March Madness Contest!

I dont know where to locate my referral link so I can invite my friends.

I wish I had joined the forum at the beginning of March and I coul have won at least one of the contests. It is already the third week of March and I do not think I can actually become one of the winners for the posting contests. However referral contest looks and hopefully I will be able to get some referrals so that I can win some cash prizes. Participating in contest is cool and even cooler is winning the contest.

I dont know where to locate my referral link so I can invite my friends.
Hi there, to gain access to your referral link you do need to have made 10 posts around the forum first and then your referral link should show on the sidebar on the main forum home and also and the following link https://discussionhub.net/referral-contests/

If you have any further issues please do not hesitate to let me know :)

I wish I had joined the forum at the beginning of March and I coul have won at least one of the contests. It is already the third week of March and I do not think I can actually become one of the winners for the posting contests. However referral contest looks and hopefully I will be able to get some referrals so that I can win some cash prizes. Participating in contest is cool and even cooler is winning the contest.
Hey Rosemary :) we do these kinds of contests very month so please keep a look out for the next one we run in April :)

I will be active to the best of my ability.
This sounds great! :)

Good luck to all! :)

That's a great contest and I think I still have time to do something to participate and win this contest although it won't be easy looking at the number of days left in March but I will try my best.

Okay, thank you for being unique. It is my first time joining a forum with no access to a referral link, Well anyway that's your policy.

Okay, thank you for being unique. It is my first time joining a forum with no access to a referral link, Well anyway that's your policy.
You should now have access to your referral link if you did not have access before. You do need 10 posts around Discussion Hub before your referral link is shown to you, I hope this helps. :)

We are down to the final 5 days of the March Madness Contest! If you have any questions regarding the contest please do not hesitate to reach out and I will do my best to help.

Once the contest timer is up, please allow some time for staff to finalize the contest winners and make contact for details for payment.

Thank you all for your participation and support and good luck to all! :)

You should now have access to your referral link if you did not have access before. You do need 10 posts around Discussion Hub before your referral link is shown to you, I hope this helps. :)
Thank you, admin, I see it now. I will be inspired to invite my friends to join here.

It is nice that the contest is helping the forum. But we are a community on our own. More than contest and making money, we are friends who support each other.

It is nice that the contest is helping the forum. But we are a community on our own. More than contest and making money, we are friends who support each other.
But it will become practically hard to win something in the next couple of months.

Who won? I think I made it this time too. 4th, 5th - not sure how I was ranked at last.
The contest is still ongoing until April 2nd 2024 at 7 pm BST (2 pm EST, 11 am PST) so still just over a day until the contest finishes :)

Good luck to all :)

Nice, I thought it is over since the leaderboard is gone from the home page.

@Shortie , this is what I see

1711991127726.png

Nice, I thought it is over since the leaderboard is gone from the home page.

@Shortie , this is what I see

View attachment 167
This is correct :) as stated in the original post in this thread

The contest this month will be based on the top 5 posters of the month by 2nd April (any posts made on the 1st of April will be added to your post count from March to make this fair)
This means all posts made up until 7 pm BST today (2 pm EST, 11 am PST) will count towards the March Top Poster of the Month.

I hope this helps :)

Timeout ! I guess.. but some people still posting...

Good luck all.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-02 19.18.47.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-02 19.18.47.png
    107.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot 2024-04-02 19.25.48.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-02 19.25.48.png
    151.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Featured Articles

Back