Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! The July Jamboree Contest has begun! Please be sure to check the rules as further changes have been made to keep the contest fair! Good luck! >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Making Money Online

Can you please share the legit earning platform, where i can earn an handsome amount by doing micro tasks

Can you please share me your experience about the online earning platforms

Are you on RIF and Discussion Bucks? If not, then you should join them. There, you may be able to earn a few dollars. I only work on the forums because I feel they are easy to work with, but no doubt they pay a very small amount of money. @lui septimus

I started making money online just to see if it really works and it did worked for me and over the years I was able to earn decent money which was fine to pay a few bills

I started making money online just to see if it really works and it did worked for me and over the years I was able to earn decent money which was fine to pay a few bills

Yes, I was also making descent amount of money when RIF was paying good pay rates but not now a days when everywhere the rates are so low and they have limited the number of posts on their site.

Yeah it is true that one can make some money online that will be enough to settle some bills. So it is a plus, but these days, there are not so many sites or forums that offer decent pay to post.

@Teegold can you name few one. I want to join few more sites to earn some extra money.

My online money making is more like a side hustles to me. And I love to interact with people. So, I enjoy being active on paid to post forums in the free time that I have at hand. I have a job that is my main source of income.

My online money making is more like a side hustles to me. And I love to interact with people. So, I enjoy being active on paid to post forums in the free time that I have at hand. I have a job that is my main source of income.

Same with me. I am on the forum sites more for a fun not for money. Money is a secondary thing because I don't earn much from the sites. It feels good when I interact with the people here and earn few bucks for it.

Same with me. I am on the forum sites more for a fun not for money. Money is a secondary thing because I don't earn much from the sites. It feels good when I interact with the people here and earn few bucks for it.
So you're saying that you are killing two birds with one stone. You interact with people here and you get to earn something from it.

Very true! I find paid to post forums a better engagement than social media platforms. So, I spend my free time on these platforms. I have learnt a lot from these forums. Though the earnings are very little, it's definitely a motivating factor to be on these forums

Very true! I find paid to post forums a better engagement than social media platforms. So, I spend my free time on these platforms. I have learnt a lot from these forums. Though the earnings are very little, it's definitely a motivating factor to be on these forums

I wish I may come across a forum which may pay like RIF used to pay in the past. I have earned more that $1 in a day from RIF but not now a days. It was fun those days to chat with the people and some significant earnings from those chats

Do you make money online? If your answer is yes, I would like to ask a follow up question. Do you make money online as a hobby or as a profession? If you are making money as a profession, I would like to ask yet another follow up question. Do you make money online part time or full time.
I make money as a full time profession.

Do you make money online? If your answer is yes, I would like to ask a follow up question. Do you make money online as a hobby or as a profession? If you are making money as a profession, I would like to ask yet another follow up question. Do you make money online part time or full time.
I make money as a full time profession.
That's interesting! I do it as a hobby and part time. I can't rely on it because it takes time to sum up to the desired withdrawal. Could you please share how you managed it

That's interesting! I do it as a hobby and part time. I can't rely on it because it takes time to sum up to the desired withdrawal. Could you please share how you managed it

Hello and welcome to discussion hub.

Most of us take it as a hobby but there are people who solely dependent on the online earnings and @Nomad is one of them. He has his own websites and other ways to earn online.

No doubt, paid to post platforms is a better way to utilize what time to make money. Much better than spending hours on social media platforms with nothing to gain from it.

No doubt, paid to post platforms is a better way to utilize what time to make money. Much better than spending hours on social media platforms with nothing to gain from it.

Yes, it better to spend time on the forum sites where you earn few cents them to chat on the social media and wasting your precious time.

Yes, it better to spend time on the forum sites where you earn few cents them to chat on the social media and wasting your precious time.
Exactly that is why I don't frequent social media platforms as much as I do on paid to post sites.

Exactly that is why I don't frequent social media platforms as much as I do on paid to post sites.

Not only you but people who knows about the forum sites don't use social media , they know they will be wasting their time by using it.

I get more meaningful conversations here on forums. And I can discuss on so many things. Sharing is easier on paid to post forums. I don't fear the judgement or the toxic trolling. Moreover, my actions get me some monetary rewards too other than being productively engaged.

It's quite hard to make money online and you cannot expect a confirmed income plus there are so many risks and you may not get paid for your work too

Featured Articles

Back