Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

Making Money Online

Nomad

Veteran

Reaction score
Do you make money online? If your answer is yes, I would like to ask a follow up question. Do you make money online as a hobby or as a profession? If you are making money as a profession, I would like to ask yet another follow up question. Do you make money online part time or full time.
I make money as a full time profession.

Yes I am making money online, as for if I do it for fun or as a profession, for me I think it's more like am doing it to survive. I have an offline business but it's still a growing business, and as well known the cost of living right now is something else right now. I need multiple sources of income to be able to survive and live the life I want.

I am making money online for fun. I cannot spend more time on the sites, so whatever little time I spend on them, I earn for it. I know if I start it professionally, then I will have to work hard to earn a good amount of money.

Those are good questions. As for me, I work online, first as a hobby, then I realized that I can be earning from it too. So basically I earn while doing what I love.

Indeed, if a person works hard, is knowledgeable and skilled, and is aware of his potential, he or she can make good money from these sites. A person cannot succeed in blogging if they lack good writing skills. Thus, one should examine themselves and begin pursuing their goals.

Indeed, if a person works hard, is knowledgeable and skilled, and is aware of his potential, he or she can make good money from these sites. A person cannot succeed in blogging if they lack good writing skills. Thus, one should examine themselves and begin pursuing their goals.
Yeah, thorough examination is required. And so us consistency and determination. Even with all the needed skills, if one is not consistent when starting out, there's little chance he will be able to make money from blogging.

You need to be consistent in your blogging, as you have to add something new to your blogs to keep the viewers interested in viewing them. If you don't do that, you won't earn money. That's the reason I don't blog.

I love to make money and with online you can do that from your home too and there is no time constraint so I am ready to find more ways to earn online

I love to make money and with online you can do that from your home too and there is no time constraint so I am ready to find more ways to earn online
This is actually the major benefit of making money online. It also makes it a lot easier to multi task. I could be in the bus going on a business trip and while on the road, I can easily make money online because I don't have to be in a specific place to do it.

This is actually the major benefit of making money online. It also makes it a lot easier to multi task. I could be in the bus going on a business trip and while on the road, I can easily make money online because I don't have to be in a specific place to do it.

That's true!!

I can post on the form during the breaks at work. Also, I can post while lying on the bed. It's easy to earn online, but only when you are trying to earn from the forums. I don't think it's easy to write articles this way.

That's true!!

I can post on the form during the breaks at work. Also, I can post while lying on the bed. It's easy to earn online, but only when you are trying to earn from the forums. I don't think it's easy to write articles this way.
Yea, at the moment I am watching a movie while I work online.

Even I am lying on the bed and talking to my daughter while posting here and in the other forums. It's the beauty of forums. People can post and earn anywhere and anytime. But the only thing is that we earn very little from the forums.

Although earnings are low as compared to offline jobs but those that are skilled are able to earn more by spending less time

Although earnings are low as compared to offline jobs but those that are skilled are able to earn more by spending less time

It's better to earn something than nothing in your free time. That's why I like the forums. Forums require fewer skills; that's why almost all the people who urge to earn money online can join them. And if someone wants to earn better than he should find some other ways.

That's true, if you want to make more more online, you should be willing to have a lot of skills.

That's true, if you want to make more more online, you should be willing to have a lot of skills.

If you have skills even then it is not sure if you will be able to earn well online. There is lots of competition and it's not easy to earn by any ways. People who claim well , they must be fortunate for earning so well.

That is true, but nowadays the labor market for online skills are saturated. As a new person, starting out will always be hard

Do you make money online? If your answer is yes, I would like to ask a follow up question. Do you make money online as a hobby or as a profession? If you are making money as a profession, I would like to ask yet another follow up question. Do you make money online part time or full time.
I make money as a full time profession.
I organize my life when it's time to rest and when it's time to work. if it's an online job I'll do it in my free time.

If you have skills even then it is not sure if you will be able to earn well online. There is lots of competition and it's not easy to earn by any ways. People who claim well , they must be fortunate for earning so well.
Yes that's another factor as well. The online space is filled so competition, you need to constantly up your skills to be able to survive in this area, and it's not something you would start making money overnight.

I make money online. I do it as a hobby and part time. Whenever I find time, of course 🤔

Featured Articles

Back