Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

TV Database Law & Order (1990)

0.00 star(s)

0.00/5 0 Votes

Genre: Crime,Drama

Director: Dick Wolf

First aired:

Last air date:

Show status: Returning Series

Overview: In cases ripped from the headlines, police investigate serious and often deadly crimes, weighing the evidence and questioning the suspects until someone is taken into custody. The district attorney's office then builds a case to convict the perpetrator by proving the person guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Working together, these expert teams navigate all sides of the complex criminal justice system to make New York a safer place.

Where to watch

Trailer Cast

• Sam Waterston

Jack McCoy
    • Hugh Dancy

Nolan Price
    • Odelya Halevi

Samantha Maroun
    • Camryn Manheim

Lt. Kate Dixon
    • Mehcad Brooks

Det. Jalen Shaw
    • Reid Scott

Det. Vincent Riley
    • Tony Goldwyn

Nicholas Baxter
This is another one that I find I have watched a few episodes of but wouldn't say I have watched them all.

Any one here watch Law & Order?

Though while I enjoy watching movies and series about law, this series in particular is one I have never thought about trying. I don't know why.

Featured Articles

Back