Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies Last movie you watched?

American Sicario on Hulu was the last movie that I watched.

I saw Star Wars (1977) at the cinema last Sunday and going to see Empire Strikes Back on Saturday. Yay!

I am watching one Hindi movie called Swami from 2007 right now as I write this. I watched half of it last evening while doing my assignment. Nothing too great, it's just a simple family drama.

The last movie I watched was too emotional for me. "Five feet apart" was recommended from Tiktok and I decided to watch it. I haven't delete it because I will rewatch it again. Movie was a good one for me.

The last movie I watched was 1992. It's one of the latest movies that was released recently this year. It's a movie where a shopkeeper must save his son from an angry mob during the 1992 L.A. uprising after the Rodney King verdict.

Back