Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Last match you watched?

I used to be a big football fan, but now I don't watch the matches as much because I don't have enough time, but in the last two days I watched the Champions League match between Real Madrid and Leipzig because I was wondering how Real Madrid goalkeeper Lunin would play

The last football match which I watched was a UEFA Champions League match between Lazio and Bayern Munich. This match was played yesterday as we are in the UEFA Champions League match week. I was surprised how Lazio was able to beat Bayern Munich 1-0 in that game.

I watched it because my team were in it. The reason I haven't watched sport since is that I don't have a television. What sort of statement was that?

ICC World Cup final. It was a big event. The crowd was awesome and the ambience was great.

Australia won the title. It was a good match.

That would be football. And it was the carabao cup final between Chelsea and Liverpool. As a Chelsea fan it was so frustrating watching that game, with the kind of misses that could have put the game to bed in the regular time. To make it worse, majority of Liverpool's first team players are injured.

I really like to watch football, that's why almost everyone watches a lot of matches and even not very famous teams. I watched the last match of Girona Getafe because I was wondering if Girona would still be able to break the winless streak. Unfortunately, they didn't mind it, although I was really rooting for them. Also, there will be national team matches soon, so I plan to watch those matches

The last match that I watched was the one that was involving Manchester City and Arsenal. In this match, a lot of people expected Manchester City to have trashed Arsenal Football Club of England but he didn't end the way they expected at the match ended in a goalless draw with both teams sharing the boys at the end of the day.

That would be Chelsea versus Man City in which they played a 4-4 draw. I didn't regret watching that match because it was purely entertaining. Sadly it is the last match I have watched because I never had the time again because of my busy schedule.

The last match that I watched was the one that was involving Nigeria and Ivory Coast in the African Nations Cup. I was able to watch it because it was so popular in my country.

Aside watching that match, I have not been able to watch other matches since then because I am not always interested in club football.

I enjoyed watching the Manchester United game vs. Brentford. Even though it ended in a 1-1 draw, it showed that the Manchester United team is improving and not letting any team take them for a ride.

We have mid-week games, and I am looking forward to what it will look like.

The last match which I watch was a very local match it's my community and another community match but Chelsea Liverpool match was the last TV match I watched

I watched Bayern Munich versus Arsenal on Tuesday, and I have to admit it was an entertaining match. Arsenal really surprised me, I thought they will get smashed by Bayern mercilessly. I look forward to the second leg.

The last match I watched was Real Madrid's match against Manchester City, I wanted Manchester City to win, but it wasn't possible.

The last match I watched was the Champions League semifinal first leg between Real Madrid and Manchester City. It was an absolute barnburner! City looked in control after their two first-half goals, but Madrid's relentless comeback in the second half was just incredible.

The last match I watched was the Champions League semifinal first leg between Real Madrid and Manchester City. It was an absolute barnburner! City looked in control after their two first-half goals, but Madrid's relentless comeback in the second half was just incredible.
I watched the match 2 and it was very entertaining! To think that I almost missed, it well thankfully I did not. The second leg was also fire, I guess Manchester City were not lucky in the penalty shootout.

Watched that at home on TV and it was between LSG Vs DC yesterday night

Featured Articles

Back