Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

Last match you watched?

Mike

Off The Mark
Reaction score

What was the last sports match you watched?

Pakistan vs India in the Cricket World Cup. Turned the TV off after Pakistan's collapse though.

Watched the Australia and Pakistan cricket match earlier today. That Australia start was very entertaining

Watched the Australia and Pakistan cricket match earlier today. That Australia start was very entertaining
You can certainly rely on Pakistan to get a team back into form!

• ROFL
Reactions: Ash
Gave us another interesting match to watch so we have to be thankful. Do you think they will make it to the semi finals?
We usually lose to India and Australia so it’s not the end of the world. We also usually beat the likes of New Zealand, South Africa and even England in these tournaments so it’s very possible. If we can win 2/3 of those games then I think we will, but it’s hard to say for certain that we will because they’re all top teams at the end of the day and it can go either way. I’m a believer though, so I believe we will!

Reactions: Ash
The last match I watched was Sheffield United vs Manchester United. Snoozefest.

The last match I watched was War Games last night at Survivor Series, WWE.
Very good match and a very unexpected comeback at the end.

Liverpool thrashing Newcastle 4-2 in the English Premier League was the last match I watched. I was thinking Liverpool would struggle after Salah missed a penalty but they cruised to victory.

The last match I watched was one that is currently on the TV at the moment that my two sons are watching and that is a Tottenham vs Burnley football match.

The last match I watched was last night. It was FA Cup match between Manchester United and Wigan Athletic where Manchester United struggled to win 2-0.

Manchester City vs Newcastle United was the last match I watched. Newcastle had everything to beat Manchester City but in end, then ended up losing 2-3.

I have been following the African Cup of Nations tournament which is being played in Ivory Coast. The last match I watched in the African Cup of Nations tournament was between Ivory Coast and Equatorial Guinea.

They lost to Equatorial Guinea 4-0 which all but confirms they will eliminated from the tournament.

Barcelona vs Villarreal was the last sports match I watched where Barcelona was beaten 3-5 at home. It was humiliation for the home team. Xavi announced he's leaving the club at the end of the season.

FB_IMG_1706447838103.jpg

I'm watching Manchester United where they are playing Newport County now in the FA Cup. Manchester United is leading Newport County 2-1. They have finished playing the first 45 minutes of the match. Newport County was lucky to pull back one goal with the help of deflection but Manchester United is playing very well.

What was the last sports match you watched?

It was Brentford playing against Manchester City in the English Premier League I watched yesterday. Manchester City beat Brentford 3-1 away from home.

The last match which I watched was yesterday where Manchester City played against Everton in the English Premier League. It was a very difficult match for Manchester City even with the return for KDB and Halland. They couldn't score in the first half but they later managed to win 2-0.

Featured Articles

Back