Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

News Israel added to the UN blacklist

The truth is that, there's no party that is right as long as the killing of innocent people is involved.

I agree but why UN and other countries didn't help Israel when Hamas killed lots of innocent Israelis. They all should have unbiased attitude.

If they like, they should do anything to Israel. I already know the president of Israel is a person that doesn't care. If all those terrorism laden countries surrounding Israel won't let them be, let Israel level everything there. I have said it elsewhere and I would say it again, a typical citizen if these counties are terrorist sympathisers and they shouldn't be pitied.

That's just how Israel is, right from time they have never really cared what others think about them. Whatsoever they have in their minds, that's what they would do.

That's just how Israel is, right from time they have never really cared what others think about them. Whatsoever they have in their minds, that's what they would do.

And why should they care for others? They should care for themselves because they are being effected by terrorism.

Thats awesome and i think they will find solutions towards what’s happening in their country and economic development

And why should they care for others? They should care for themselves because they are being effected by terrorism.
That's true, but they still need to be careful. Evey action has an effect or reaction. And it also have a way of affecting others as well.

Yes, I agree, but what to do when you see lots of violence in the country because of terrorism and that is what Israel has seen in the last many years? They have no option but to attack the terrorist groups because they care what others say about them.

Yes, I agree, but what to do when you see lots of violence in the country because of terrorism and that is what Israel has seen in the last many years? They have no option but to attack the terrorist groups because they care what others say about them.
Yes that's true, in situations like this, I guess the only thing they can do would be to make matters into their own hands and defend themselves.

When no country is supporting them and Palestine is being supported by other Islamic countries they have no choice to defend themselves by any way they can. I have seen terrorism in India and how do they be able to control it.

When no country is supporting them and Palestine is being supported by other Islamic countries they have no choice to defend themselves by any way they can. I have seen terrorism in India and how do they be able to control it.
Israel is heavily supported by the United States. That is enough support than all those islamic countries combined. One of the major reasons that those islamic countries surrounding Israel hates Israel is because they are close allies with the United States.

Despite that killing of the innocent people involved the both country's made a mistake as far as they have mis understanding some other country's have to interfere before they take action against each other

The US, enjoying the current status in terms of economy and power has to keep it's face value. So, they keep coming with such things. That might not be fair.When 9/11 strike happened, the country took did all that it could do and targeted a foreign land to get Osama killed. Every other countries have the same right. Israel has all rights to defend itself. Hamas, the terrorist organisation started it. No country can go soft on terrorism. Unfortunately, in every war, women and children and innocent lives suffer on both sides. It happened in Gulf war, it happened in Afghanistan and lot more examples. America was directly or indirectly involved in them. Can UN blacklist the US? Sad but true that UN is just another organisation with political and economic Power play. Not everything is fair.

Back