Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Movies Is there any Web series or movie you have been waiting to see?

Ginger

Veteran
Reaction score

I am waiting desperately for the Panchayat 3 web series and it will be live on 28th May on Amazon Prime and I am also waiting for the 3rd season of The Family Man web series, the 2nd season of Both Cat and Farzi so I hope they release these soon.

Is there any Web series or movie you have been waiting to see?

I am highly anticipate House of the Dragon. From the trailer, the series would take us back 200 years in trying to revel the events of the Targarien civil war. I feel the series would be highly interesting.

Even I am waiting for the next season of "Family man". It was great to watch Manoj Bajpai int the series.

For now I do not have any series am waiting for, cause am not following any ongoing series and I have not research on the next set of movies coming out.

In fact, I am highly anticipate House of the Dragon. From the trailer, the series would take us back 200 years in trying to revel the events of the Targarien civil war. I feel the series would be highly interesting.

In fact, I am highly anticipate House of the Dragon. From the trailer, the series would take us back 200 years in trying to revel the events of the Targarien civil war. I feel the series would be highly interesting.
I thought this series has already started? Or are you talking about a new season?

I am not waiting for the next season of Panchayat, hope it is released soon. I want to see if Manju devi wins elections.

Right now I am waiting for the kdrama series sweet home season three to start. I have season one and two but haven't watched it yet.

I'm not a fan of web series and the only one I liked and watched is the family man which I watched only for Manoj

I'm not a fan of web series and the only one I liked and watched is the family man which I watched only for Manoj

You must watch Panchayat and Farzi. They both are good web series. I also don't watch series but I watched it with the kids and liked them.

The only problem with web series is we like these a lot and then they take 2-3 years or even more for a new season

When is the next season of Panchayat is scheduled to release. I need to know if Manju Devi wins in the elections or not.

Who knows, even last season took so much time even when it was completed around 7-8 months back, they delay the release on purpose

No, there is nothing I cherish to see on the web. I seldom watch a movie. It s time-consuming for me. Besides, it is the persistency of our vison that drives us to like watching a movie. I prefer to swim in our swimming pool at home or at the sea with friend swimmers.

Yeah there are movies that I have been waiting for which makes me to keep waiting and am getting tired of it seriously but once I found the one that has for it that's all

You must watch Panchayat and Farzi. They both are good web series. I also don't watch series but I watched it with the kids and liked them.
If this is the case then I'll check out these and will see if these are worth

Farzi is good but its quite long and you may feel bored but still not bad and better than present movies

I am currently waiting for stranger things season five to come out. I heard it's going to be the last season. I stopped at season two but I plan on watching it from the very beginning once season 5 is out.

Actually yes and I currently waiting for the john wick chapter 5 to be released because I enjoy watching all the chapter in a way do not hope so.
So now I hope I will also enjoy the last chapter too

Back