Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

Is There A Way To Improve Our Lottery Winning Odds?

Ginger

Veteran

Reaction score
If there is anything like that then I would love to learn those and apply them and I feel there must be something as daily many people are becoming millionaires and not sure if they are all lucky or are smart to win.

Is There A Way To Improve Our Lottery Winning Odds?

If you buy only one lottery ticket, you clearly have very little chance. I think that those people who win buy a lot of these tickets and maybe they even spend a month's salary and more than one year in a row.

I am not into lottery though so I can't really say, but I doubt there is a any easy way to win it besides buying lots of tickets.

When it comes to lottery, it is basically a game of chance. I don't believe that there is anyone that is good at playing it. Those who win are just lucky. So I'm not really sure there are ways to improve winning the lottery.

Actually I am not a fan of it but not every lottery player tends to be lucky I doubt how people are so progressing playing such games there must be something behind that

I don't buy lotteries so cannot tell the tricks to win a lottery but I would like someone to demonstrate it if know about how to win a lottery but that's for sure with buying only one ticket a person cannot win , he /she should buy many tickets to increase probability of winning it.

If you want to win the lottery, you have to study mathematics. I have read from an expert who won the lotto 8 times already that he studied mathematics. He said that we have to combine odd numbers and even numbers. Let's not bet all even numbers. There must be high and low. I started to apply it this day lol.

If you want to win the lottery, you have to study mathematics. I have read from an expert who won the lotto 8 times already that he studied mathematics. He said that we have to combine odd numbers and even numbers. Let's not bet all even numbers. There must be high and low. I started to apply it this day lol.
Did you got lucky with this technique? I find it risky and that's why I don't opt for lotteries or betting

It's a game of chance, so really the best odds would be to buy more tickets.

On a similar note, I've heard anecdotes about those wanting to buy every combination of numbers if the cost might be lower than the winnings. (Lots of factors basically make this impossible in reality, but theoretically could work).

I don't care for anything that has to do with lottery. As far as I am concerned, I don't believe in luck and won't even bother if there is anything that I can do to increase my chances of being lucky.

Back