Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

May Madness: Forum Fiesta

May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has Ended

iPhone 15

currently I am using iphone 14, the pgone works well and there are no issues, not even scratches. I have no money an also no intention of upgrading my phone. I cannot affors to get a new phone every time Apple launches a new handset.

I have notting against iPhone though but I am not a lover of iPhone. I prefer using Android phones cause I feel they are more flexible and I can do more things with it, android phones these days even have fast charges.

I'm not an iPhone fan, but I like the power of this phone. Although it seems to me that such devices from Apple as Mac are not invented for games and very few people who use iPhones play powerful games

The thing is that with OTA updates, even an iPhone 11 user can enjoy the software tweaks of iPhone 15. One doesn't have to pressure himself or herself to buy an iPhone 15. It is just some minor hardware upgrades that is the difference.

I'm not an iPhone fan, but I like the power of this phone. Although it seems to me that such devices from Apple as Mac are not invented for games and very few people who use iPhones play powerful games
I'm not an iphone fan either, and honestly, I don't get the hype around the latest iPhones. Maybe because I have not used it before, so I wouldn't know. Either way, I don't care.

The iPhone has taken over my attention. My issue is that even though my older brother's I15 has many nice features, I am unable to purchase it due to cost. I'll check to see if I can buy it later.

I will not bad mouth a product that I haven't seen to be bad. How that irks you as an insult is your individual business and I don't care about how you feel in that regard. I love Samsung galaxy mobile phones the same way I love Apple iPhone devices.
But am pretty sure there is one you love more than the other right?

Not sure if I will be interested in owning an Apple iPhone in the recent future because I feel its overly expensive and you should have it if you have extra money

I'm not interested in buying iPhone 15 because I'm not am iPhone lover. I haven't used any iPhone since they started existing. I'm more interested in using android phones over IOS devices.
Same here, I am not a fan of the iPhone, I feel I can do much more with my android phone compared to an iPhone.

Not sure if I will be interested in owning an Apple iPhone in the recent future because I feel its overly expensive and you should have it if you have extra money
Yes, we should not blame those that uses iPhone, t is because they can afford it. But in the case of somebody who has money that can get a brand new Android, but still trying to get an iPhone by all possible means, that is not advisable. Go for what you can afford, end of discussion.

I agree with it. We all know iPhone is quite good and secured but if we don't have the money then there is no point getting that on EMI and better to feel satisfied with an Android

Majority of the things an iPhone can do, an android can also do it. This is why my choice is with android.

I also have plans to buy iPhone but will only buy when I have more money and not now because iPhone is the best

I also have plans to buy iPhone but will only buy when I have more money and not now because iPhone is the best
Do you really feel that iPhone is the best phone out there? Everybody has their own opinion, but I don't really think so. Maybe it is because I have not used an iPhone before, so I wouldn't know.

Do you really feel that iPhone is the best phone out there? Everybody has their own opinion, but I don't really think so. Maybe it is because I have not used an iPhone before, so I wouldn't know.
Many of my colleagues have that and its really good and you know its quite safe and cannot easily be hacked plus it works better than android

Many of my colleagues have that and its really good and you know its quite safe and cannot easily be hacked plus it works better than android
Have you used it personally? You know the grass is always greener on the other side. That's why it seems like a better phone looking at it from your friends hand. Maybe you might not feel that way when you get one for yourself.

Featured Articles

Back