Discussion Hub

Discussion Hub is a general discussion community aiming to provide a fun and laidback environment with a touch of old school. We have a diverse memberbase with people from all over the world and tons of content for you to get involved in and share your perspective. We’d love for you to become a part of our awesome community.

• Hey, Guest! May Madness: Forum Fiesta Contest has begun! Please remember posts should create discussion or add to the discussion, any spam-like posts and threads will not be counted! Good luck >>>>Read more about this contest here!

iPhone 15

Excommunicado

Signing off
Reaction score

The iPhone 15 was released recently and it has some cool new features this year, most notably the capability to play console-like games on the iPhone 15 Pro, courtesy of its A17 Pro chip. What do you think of Apple entering the gaming world? What are your thoughts on the iPhone 15? Will you be getting it?

I've read good reviews about the iPhone 15 which was released recently. They are very convincing if anyone is having doubts about the smartphone. I've never doubted Apple with their iPhone because they've invested a lot money in it which makes it expensive too. If I had the money to buy iPhone 15 today, I wouldn't hesitate doing it.

I've read good reviews about the iPhone 15 which was released recently. They are very convincing if anyone is having doubts about the smartphone. I've never doubted Apple with their iPhone because they've invested a lot money in it which makes it expensive too. If I had the money to buy iPhone 15 today, I wouldn't hesitate doing it.
If money wasn't an issue and I wasn't stuck in a contract for another year, I'd switch to the iPhone 15 too. Unfortunately however, I have to pay for my iPhone 14 Pro for another year and my current contract has deterred me away from entering another one when it ends. Also, my iPhone 14 Pro works just fine, so I will probably continue using it for a few years.

I have a 13 Pro and honestly, I can't see myself upgrading it for a long time. Phone updates have become less interesting recently, less of a need to update every 1-2 years.

I am on the iPhone 11 right now and I don't see myself getting the iPhone 15 anytime soon.
It looks like a really good phone, and I love the colours they have chosen, but if I do ever upgrade to the iPhone 15, it won't be anytime soon.

I'm not interested in buying iPhone 15 because I'm not am iPhone lover. I haven't used any iPhone since they started existing. I'm more interested in using android phones over IOS devices.

If money wasn't an issue and I wasn't stuck in a contract for another year, I'd switch to the iPhone 15 too. Unfortunately however, I have to pay for my iPhone 14 Pro for another year and my current contract has deterred me away from entering another one when it ends. Also, my iPhone 14 Pro works just fine, so I will probably continue using it for a few years.
The cost of iPhone 15 is what would discourage most people who are interested in upgrading to using the smartphone. Unless, it's possible for them to swap their old iPhones like iPhone 13 or iPhone 14 to get iPhone 15 by paying a small fee along to make up for the price.

The only Apple device I have ever owned was an iPod. I used iPod 4 G for many years to listen to music, watch videos as well as browse internet. I still have the device but I don't use it. I have never used an iPhone and I have no intention of using an iPhone even when I could afford to buy it.

I know so many people who would tell you the same thing about not being interested in using any iPhone mobile phone now. This whole flagship phones isn't for them because they feel it's only too much noise and they don't really need to put themselves into spending heavily when they can buy a smaller device and enjoy it in every way.

I know so many people who would tell you the same thing about not being interested in using any iPhone mobile phone now. This whole flagship phones isn't for them because they feel it's only too much noise and they don't really need to put themselves into spending heavily when they can buy a smaller device and enjoy it in every way.
It depends on the region you are. In some regions all people buy smartphones. In some others, all people buy iPhones. Then it could vary from one country to another and which people are more suitable for. It doesn't mean that iPhones are better than smartphones or reverse.

It depends on the region you are. In some regions all people buy smartphones. In some others, all people buy iPhones. Then it could vary from one country to another and which people are more suitable for. It doesn't mean that iPhones are better than smartphones or reverse.
When you look at the security features of iPhone mobile devices, there is no arguments about which one is better between it and other android mobile phones. This is the main thing which is making the Apple iPhone mobile devices position above android phones.

I myself have an iPhone, but what Apple did with the 15 is strange to me because it is worth buying just for this function and I have seen a lot of negative reviews that smartphones started breaking a week after purchase. And in my opinion, the prices are very high because there is nothing revolutionary there

I have not read any bad reviews so far about the latest Apple mobile phone in iPhone 15. Apple have been very careful with how they go with the making of their flagship mobile phone. They know customers will sue them if they pay heavily and the phone isn't worth what they paid for.

I have not read any bad reviews so far about the latest Apple mobile phone in iPhone 15. Apple have been very careful with how they go with the making of their flagship mobile phone. They know customers will sue them if they pay heavily and the phone isn't worth what they paid for.
It can't be, haven't you seen a video where people after a couple of hours of buying a phone shot a video of how it freezes and the battery just dies? I know that it was solved with the next update, but the fact that such defective models came out of the factory is disappointing

The time is no longer right for me to buy iPhone 15 when iPhone 16 is scheduled to be released around September 2024. I'll wait for iPhone 16 Pro Max.

It can't be, haven't you seen a video where people after a couple of hours of buying a phone shot a video of how it freezes and the battery just dies? I know that it was solved with the next update, but the fact that such defective models came out of the factory is disappointing

It's like you are not reading in between the lines of what I just pointed out. I never said this is about any mobile phone but what I was talking about is iPhone 15 and it's Pro Max too. I haven't seen any video where what you explained happened. Although, I have seen it with some Samsung galaxy mobile phones.

I don't know why you wrote here about Samsung because I'm not a fan of Samsung and you decided to write just like that to insult me? I did not write that the iPhone is bad, I just saw many videos where it had problems immediately after purchase and I did not like that they released the phone and allowed this to happen

No one is here to insult you. Going by what you said in response to my post, which was - where people after a couple of hours of buying a phone shot a video of how it freezes and the battery just dies? You weren't specific about the kind of phone you're talking about and I made it clear that I haven't seen it happen with iPhone 15 specifically. Who then insulted you?

You wrote that you saw it with Samsung, but what does Samsung have to do with it? We didn't talk about Samsung, so I take it as an insult because you probably want to protect the iPhone and consider that I'm a fan of Samsung and wanted to insult a bad product, and that's why you wrote that you've only seen this in Samsung. But what I wrote about them hanging, I meant all models of the 15 series

I will not bad mouth a product that I haven't seen to be bad. How that irks you as an insult is your individual business and I don't care about how you feel in that regard. I love Samsung galaxy mobile phones the same way I love Apple iPhone devices.

Featured Articles

Back